The Central Securities Clearing System Plc (CSCS) invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents to tender for the following works:
The Central Securities Clearing System Plc (CSCS) is Nigeria’s Central Securities Depository (CSD) licensed to carry on the depository, clearing and settlement of all transactions in the Nigerian Capital Market. As the country’s premier Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI), CSCS processes securities in electronic book-entry form, ensuring safe and efficient transaction processing within the ecosystem whilst also pioneering innovative solutions to deepen and enhance the efficient functioning of the market.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Implementation of a Manage Print service for HQ & Abuja Offices
Purpose of the Request for Proposal (RFP)
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to invite suitably qualified and experienced service provider to submit proposal for the design and implementation of Manage Print Service for HQ & Abuja Offices of CSCS as a way of soliciting proposals in line with the requirements outlined within the document.
The interested vendors would also be required to respond to each of the requirements as outlined in this RFP document clearly indicating the ability to meet the requirements and their associated costs.
The CSCS team will then evaluate the various responses submitted and choose a more suited vendor. The awarding of the contract will not be based on the amounts indicated in the proposals but also on the overall suitability of the proposal meeting CSCS’s approach, strategic objectives and goals
The interested vendors would be required to respond to each of the requirements as outlined in this RFP document, clearly indicating their ability to meet the requirements and their associated costs.
Scope of Project
- The project focuses on delivering a Manage Print Service for HQ & Abuja Offices for CSCS with 5 A3/A4 Color Printers, provisioned to meet CSCS day-to-day print, copy and scan needs while eliminating wastages and ensuring accountability.
CSCS requires a consultant to design a Manage Print Service for HQ & Abuja Offices. Five (5) Units of the device (Colour Printer - A3/A4/) will be required, configured and setup; 4 at CSCS HQ and 1 at CSCS Abuja office.
The following benefits are expected from the Manage Print Service implementation:
Non - Functional Requirements
- Hardware/solution with capability to print, scan and copy
- Integration to Windows Active Directory for user account management
- Ability to print irrespective of network segment
- Ability to print irrespective of network type (wired or wireless)
- Integration to Net2 card solution as an alternative for user accounting
- Black/White as well Colour print/scan/copy options
- Ability to hold jobs until user authenticates and releases same
- Flexible billing options
- Solution that user friendly and easy to administer, support and manage
- Paper options that include envelops, A4 and A3
- Solution with enhanced security and built to work round-the-clock
- The supplier MUST provide the necessary reporting/management and co-ordination to effectively control the work schedule, technical resolution & risk/issue management
- The supplier MUST provide the necessary technical (and where the supplier feels appropriate), software resources to enable the deployment of such a solution.
- The supplier MUST work with CSCS technical staff to deploy any solution. Technical leads MUST be confident in minimizing any risk or impact on to service delivery and therefore the Supplier MUST work within any Change Control requirements when deploying the system.
- The supplier MUST provide detailed hardware topology and technical documentation upon completion of implementation.
- The supplier MUST provide details of 5 five clients in country utilizing the proposed HP Managed Print Solution.
- The supplier MUST provide options of support and maintenance agreement including details of all defined SLAs.
The selected vendor is expected to provide the following documents to CSCS before, during or after the project is executed:
Vendor Experience and Qualifications
- Project schedule
- Statement of Work (SOW)
- Update reports
- System architecture/model/design
- Well documented process flow
- Technical specification document
- User manual (Case Management)
- Billing template for seamless payment
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrate successful implementation of similar projects in size and nature carried out recently. Provide reference sites of similar business nature where Managed Print Service has successfully been undertaken
- Provide CVs and copies of qualifications for staff that will engaged on the project and proof for having worked on a similar project.
- Demonstrate capability of effective Managed Print Service Solution.
- There must be an on-site technician to facilitate project requirements and implementation
- Document all project processes and provide system documentation.
19th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All bids shall be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFP.