Plan International Nigeria invites interested and qualified insurance firms / agencies to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for - and respond to - crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion, and discrimination.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Provision of Insurance Brokerage Service Medical and Group Life insurance for all Plan International Nigeria Employees
Scope of Work
The Broker shall effect the most advantageous placement of insurance coverage including but not limited to the terms and conditions of coverage, continuity and cost. In addition, the Broker must be capable of providing a full range of value-added services.
The BROKER shall designate an account manager to be assigned to this account to act as the primary contact for Plan International Nigeria. If for any reason Plan Nigeria finds, in its sole discretion, that the service provided by any assigned personnel is unsatisfactory, the BROKER will agree to assign replacement personnel that must also be approved by Plan Nigeria, Personnel assigned to the account must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the insurance sector.
Quotations should be comprehensive and highlight how the bidding company intends to meet up with our requirements as stated above, in addition to clearly stating service costs and/or rates of commission, proposals should include the following;
Vendor requirement for Pre-qualification:
- Company Profile including names and contact details of key personnel
- Evidence of valid registration with corporate affairs commission with the (1) Copy of Memorandum and Article of Association (2) Copy of forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of tax clearance certificate or registration of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- NAICOM license
- Evidence of registration with the Nigerian Council of Registered Insurance Brokers;
- Audited Accounts in respect of the last three years;
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the year-ended 2021;
Plan International Nigeria will evaluate the responses in 3 phases;
Application Closing Date
- Technical review
- Financial review
- Face to face Interview (Via Teams or physical meeting)
6th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested companies should forward their company Proposal either electronically via email to: Nigeria.email@example.com
or Hard copy to:
Plan International Nigeria
Attention: Country Admin and Logistics Manager
No 49, Anthony Enahoro Street, Utako District,
Tel: +234 9-2921781
- Plan International reserves the right to alter the schedule of tender and contract awarding.
- Plan International reserves the right to cancel this tender process at any time and not to award any contract.
- Plan International reserves the right not to enter into or award a contract as a result of this invitation to tender.
- Plan International does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.
- Plan International shall not be liable in respect of any costs incurred by the Tenderer in the preparation of the offer nor any associated work effort, including the production of presentation materials, brochures, product specifications or manuals for evaluation.