Palladium Group invites eligible generator maintenance services firm(s) to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
Palladium is a leading implementer of international development programs. Working in over 90 countries and across a broad range of sectors, we offer donor agencies a balance of global scale and in-house technical expertise. Aid is a critical component of our shared pursuit of the Sustainable Development Goals, and we bring our knowledge of the private sector to bear in designing solutions that use aid to spark lasting social and economic development.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Maintenance of Generators in Kebbi, Bauchi, Sokoto and Ebonyi States under "USAID Integrated Health Program"
The USAID Integrated Health Program (IHP) - Nigeria is a USAID/Nigeria funded five-year flagship project which started in 2018 and is aimed at strengthening the health systems for improved access to and quality of PHC services in supported States in Nigeria. IHP covers seven intervention areas: Health Systems Strengthening: Maternal Health; New-born Health; Child Health; Reproductive Health/Family Planning: Nutrition, and Malaria.IHP would like to invite eligible generator maintenance services firm that will provide the best value to IHP on an ongoing contractual basis.
The Maintenance Program is intended to Eliminate the generator shut down because of operational failures or lack of parts supplies. This is accomplished by conduction routine maintenance replacement of worn-out parts. and quick response for repairs as needed.
The Vendors must demonstrate capability, based upon technical expertise, management capability and financial resources. It is Palladium intent to award a contract to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder.
RFP Submission Requirements
Application Closing Date
- Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization
- Evidence of company registration as a generator maintenance firm with the Corporate Affairs Commission, including form CAC7 & CAC2
- Tax Clearance Certificate for 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Evidence of possession of experience in similar jobs.
22nd April, 2022.
Collection of Documents
Interested candidates should Click Here
to access the detailed SOW and follow the instructions as contained in the RFP. The RFP content supersedes the content of this announcement and contains more details concerning the SOW and other relevant requirements.
Submission of Documents
Please follow the instructions as contained in the Request for Application (RFP) and submit to: IHP.Procurements@ihp-nigeria.com
with the subject "Maintenance of Generators".
- Issuance of this RFP does not constitute an award commitment, nor does it commit Palladium to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission.
- IHP is Value added Tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WTH) in compliance with Relevant Nigerian laws.
- IHP designee will answer any questions in relation to this RFP, hence any request for clarification should be send to: IHP.Procurements@ihp-nigeria.com within 3 days of advert.