Edo State Owan East Local Government Secretariat
P.M.B. 19 Afuze, Edo State of Nigeria
Tenders are hereby invited from reputable individuals and organizations who are currently registered with the Owan East Local Government as Contractors for the Reconstruction of six classrooms block/provision of Toilet facilities at Evbiamen Junior Secondary School, Ogute-Emai.
2. Each tender should be supported with photocopies of all the under listed documents:
- Evidence of current business registration with Owan East Local Government as a contractor in the appropriate category;
- Evidence of payment of the appropriate non-refundable deposit to Owan East Local Government Treasury;
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Tax Clearance Certificates for the years 2009, 2010 and 2011 for both the business and the Directors in the case of a limited liability Company;
- Current Bank Guarantee of Creditworthiness;
- Evidence of jobs previously executed in similar or related fields, if any; and
- Evidence of VAT registration with Federal Inland Revenue Service.
3. Documents showing the drawings and specifications of the projects are available for inspection in the office of the Director of Works, Owan East Local Government, Afuze, between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm from Mondays to Fridays on each working day.
4. Tenders should be submitted in wax sealed envelope and marked “Confidential” with the project inscribed at the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to the Chairman, Owan East Local Government, Box 19. Afuze and submitted to the office of the Head of Service, Owan East Local Government.
22nd November, 2012.
5. It should be noted that Owan East Local Government is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender.
Mr. Mike O. U. Ezekiel
Secretary to the Local Government,
Owan East Local Government, Afuze