The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) invites interested and pre-qualified company(s) with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 39 per cent of the nation's oil. The company's operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometres.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Specialty Medical Services
Tender Ref No:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) Nigeria Limited hereby announces to interested and pre-qualified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of Specialty Medical Services for SPDC. The proposed contract will commence in Q3 2022 and remain active for a two-year duration, with a one year extension option.
Scope of Work
- Contract is required to procure the services of well-trained medical professionals with cognate and relevant post qualification experience, including the services of Doctors, Nurses and other professionals.
- Locum services will also be procured, which are required to fill vacant staff slots for periods when Doctors, Nurses and other Health Staff are absent, on training courses or on annual leave. These services are also required during periods when the demand for medical services increase (peak shaving periods), or when there is a need for a specialty service.
- The contractor personnel shall deliver cost-effective and curative general and specialist medical services to eligible Shell staff, dependants, contractors and third parties in line with Shell policy to sustain a healthy and productive workforce.
- The contractor personnel must be suitably qualified for the provision of the services, eg for Physician services, MBBS, BLS, ACLS and additional fellowship qualification(s) in the area of specialty plus a minimum of five (5) years' experience as a consultant in that specialty shall be required.
- Note that a minimum of five (5) years post-specialization experience is required for all services, except where deemed otherwise by Shell management.
Nigerian Content Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified os essential service vendor in any of the Product Group 3.18.18 (Manpower Supply, Temporary Stoff Hiring Technicol), 3.18.19 Manpower Supply, Temporary Staff Hiring Administration) and/or 3.18.12 (Medical services category in Nipex Joint Qualification System (NUQS) data base. Only Successfully pre-qualified suppliers in any of this categories will receive Invitation to Tender (IT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NUQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group
- If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 8 Bayo Kuku Road off Alfred Rewane rood Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action,
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system
- All medical personnel to be deployed for this contract shall be Nigerian National and registered members of the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria, and there shall be no deployment of expat medical personnel for the execution of this contract
- Tenderers shall be Nigerian companies having amongst their Directors registered members of Nigerian Medical & Dental Practitioners.
Application Closing Date
- Only Nigerian registered entity having greater than 51% Nigerian shareholding shall bid for this work scope. Tenderer shall provide evidence that entity is a Nigerian-registered company, Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc) and other evidence of entity's incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria. Tenderer shall provide evidence of registration on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate
- Tenderers shall be Nigerian companies having amongst their Directors registered members of Nigerian Medical & Dental Practitioners
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and nationality
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities and infrastructures (Administrative & Technical offices) in Nigeria to support this contract
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s)
- Tender shall provide evidence of NCEC Category 1,2,3, 4 or 5 Consultancy and Studies Group - CS NCEC to demonstrate evidence of capability to execute work scope.
Only Tenderers who are registered in the NJQS product/category Nipex 3.18.18 (Manpower Supply, Temporary Stoff Hiring Technical), 3.18.19 (Manpower Supply, Temporary Staff Hiring Administration) and 3.18.12 (Medical services) as at 12th May 2022, being the advert close date, shall be invited to submit Combined Technical and Commercial bids.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NIQS pre-qualification shall be to the contractor's accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.