The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites interested / qualified contractors to express interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Installation of Automatic Transfer Switch System in Abuja Office
Scope of Work
||Supply Install testing & commissioning of 3 phase, 600V, 50Hz Automatic Transfer switch with 630A highly drawn bus bar and three source input each of 4 pole, 630A ratecontactor complete with protective relays (relays, timers, phase failure/sequence, 102 rotary switch, pilot lamps,control/communication cables, OVR, etc.
||General load balancing of electrical installations in the facility
||Cable management in electrical panel room
||Cable tray to be installed in panel rooms for proper organisation/management of power feeder cables
||Allow for accessories, threaded rods, angle iron, bolts and nuts washers, zap strap, etc
Technical Offer Requirements
Applications Closing Date
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Certificate of incorporation submitted
- Tax clearance Certificate for last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020) Submitted
- Evidence of similar procurement contract POs, Contracts, award letters etc. for the Procurement & installation services of ATS and other electrical components
- Acknowledgement of UNHCR General Conditions of Contract provided (Annex D)
- Acknowledgement of UN Supplier Code of Conduct provided (Annex F)
- Filled and signed Vendor Registration Form submitted (Annex E)
- Valid company business bank account (Annex E)
- Confirmation of Job/project completion period after issuance of purchase order
15th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
We would appreciate receiving your quotation via mail sent to: email@example.com
alone (using the attached Bid Proposal Form).