The Federal College of Education (Technical) Omoku, Rivers State invites interested and competent companies with history of timely delivery of Projects to express interest for the following works:
The Federal College of Education (Technical) Omoku, Rivers State is requesting for:
Title: Invitation for Expression of Interest
The Federal College of Education (Technical) Omoku, Rivers State hereby invites interested and competent companies with history of timely delivery of Projects to express interest for 2019/2020 Merged TETFund ICT Support Projects.
Scope of Service
- Lot M1: E-Learning Application and E-Learning Support Training
Interested contractors are required to submit the following documents:
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7. Business Name is also acceptable,
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificate of all the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above):
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above):
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal College of Education (Technical) Omoku, Rivers State or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- That the company is not bankrupt, in receivership or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affect the company's ability to effectively discharge their responsibility if engaged;
- That no Company's Director has been convicted of procurement fraud in any Country:
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years-2019, 2020& 2021, duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company's Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- Evidence of current registration accreditation with Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria and National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA):
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering Forwarding letter under the Company Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number(RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Contact Address Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
12:00 Noon Monday, 9th May, 2022.
Opening of EOI
The EOI will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 Noon, Monday 9th May 2022, in the College Theatre Lecture Hall, in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
Please ensure that you signed the Bids register as the College will not be held liable for misplace or wrongly submitted bids.
Submission of EOI Documents
Interested firms are to submit two bound of expression of interest (Eol) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and address to the:
Federal College of Education (Tech.),
PMB 11, Omoku,
The envelope should be duly marked with the relevant Lot Number on the top right hand corner. The Bids should be dropped in the Tender Box at front of the Procurement office. Bidders are to ensure that they also sign all pages of the Bidding document.
- All submitted documents may be referred to relevant agencies for verification
- This advertisement shall not be constructed as a commitment on the part of the establishment nor shall it entitle a bidder to make any claim and/or seek any indemnity from the Federal College of Education (Technical). Omoku by virtue of such bidder having responded to the advertisement
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption Transparency:
- Bidders can submit through Post(Courier Services): v. Only shortlisted firms will be invited at a later date for Request for Proposals;
- The FCE(T) Omoku is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.