The Federal Ministry of Labour, Productivity & Employment Industrial Arbitration Panel (IAP) invites suitable and qualified Contractors / Suppliers and Consultants / Service Providers with proven experience to submit tender and EOI documents for the following works:
The Federal Ministry of Labour, Productivity & Employment Industrial Arbitration Panel (IAP) is requesting for:
Title: Invitation to Tender / Expression of Interest for the Execution of 2022 Capital and Zonal Projects
The Federal Government of Nigeria has allocated funds to the Industrial Arbitration Panel (IAP), in the 2022 Appropriation for the execution of its Projects towards achieving its mandate of the PANEL Accordingly, in compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act 2007 and Extant Regulations of Federal Government on Procurement of Goods, Works and Services, the PANEL wishes to invite Tenders from suitable and qualified Contractors/Suppliers and Consultants/Service Providers with proven experience to undertake the under listed Projects.
Scope of Works / Goods / Services
||Construction Of Roads, Town Halls, Culvert, Drainage's, Fencing, Mini Lockup Shops, Solar Powered Boreholes & Street Lights, Renovation Of Court Rooms School And Installation Of Equipment, Transformers And Server Networking System
||Supply Of Youth Empowerment Materials, Trade Equipment, Tricycle Machines Motorcycle Operational Vehicles, Fertilizer / Agro Chemicals, Refrigerator Generator Grinding Machines, Customized Books & Furniture
||Training & Empowerment Of Youths, Women, Disable And Skill Acquisition On ICT, Financial Support/Grant To Entrepreneurs / Arbitration & Quasi Judicial Interface
||Supply Of Empowerment Materials To Youth, Women And Aged People.
||Renovation Of Schools, Construction & Installation Of Solar Street Lights.
||Training & Empowerment Of Women And Youths On: Domestic Production Of House Products, Soap Disinfectant, Grant Catering Services, Hairdressing, Barbing, Medical Outreach, Security Awareness, ICT
||Consultancy Services For The Supervision Of The Various Projects
Application Closing Date (Goods & Works)
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7.Business Name is also acceptable for Services;
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificate of all the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3)years valid till 31 December, 2022,
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above):
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above):
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Industrial Arbitration Panel or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2019,2020 and 2021) duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS):
- Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria indicating willingness to provide credit facilities for the execution of the project.
- Company's profile with the Curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, etc:
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least four (4) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of ownership lease agreement duly signed not earlier than Year 2020 by both parties.
- Lot 3&6: Evidence of Accreditation with Centre for Management Development (CMD):
- Lot 7: Evidence of Firm's current registration with relevant regulatory professional body(ies) COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, etc.;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering forwarding letter under the Company's/Firm's Letter head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No) and e-mail address. The letterhead paper must bear the names and Nationality of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
10:00am Monday, 30th May, 2022.
Application Closing Date (EOI)
10:00am Thursday, 12th May, 2022.
Opening of EOI and Technical Bids
The Eol and technical bids will be publicly opened immediately after the deadlines for submission at 10:00 am on Thursday, 12 May, 2022 and 10:00a.m. on Monday 30 May, 2022 respectively, at IAP Conference Room 2 Floor, while the Financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please ensure you sign the Bid Submission Register at Room 01 Ground Floor, as the IAP will not be liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Collection of Tender Documents (Goods & Works)
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Documents (SBD) from the office of the Head of Procurement Room 01, Ground Floor, Industrial Arbitration Panel, Future View Plaza, Central Business District, Abuja, on evidence of Payment of a non-refundable tender fee of (Ten Thousand Naira) N10,000.00 Only per Lot, paid into the Industrial Arbitration Panel's Remita account in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria. Firms will not pay for Lot 3,6 & 7 at this stage until after short listing.
Submission of Tender Documents (Goods & Works)
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired in two (2) hard copies each of the Technical and Financial bids with softcopy of financial bids only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as "Technical Bid" or "Financial bid".
Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope clearly marked with the name of the project and the Lot number and addressed to:
The Chief Registrar,
Industrial Arbitration Panel (Iap),
Future View Plaza,
Central Business District,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Room 01, Ground Floor, Industrial Arbitration Panel, Future View Plaza, Central Business District, Abuja,not later than the specified closing date.
Submission of EOI Documents
Lot 3, 6 & 7: Interested firms are to submit two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (Eol) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed as stated above, and clearly marked with the name of the project and the Lot number).
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box not later than the specified closing date.
- General Information
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency:
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services)
- Goods & Works: Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- Services: Only shortlisted firms will be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals;
- Failure to comply with any of the above requirements will form the basis for the disqualification of the bidders;
- The Industrial Arbitration Panel is not bound to pre-qualify shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.