The Federal Government Girls College Imiringi, Bayelsa State invites reputable Companies with relevant proven competence and experience to submit tenders for the execution of the following projects:
The Federal Government Girls College Imiringi, Bayelsa State is requesting for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for 2022 Capital Projects
The Federal Government of Nigeria has allocated Funds to the Federal Government Girls' College, Imiringi, Bayelsa State in the 2022 Appropriation Act for the execution of policies, programmes and projects toward achieving the mandate of the College. Accordingly, the College wishes to invite reputable Companies with relevant proven competence and experiences to submit tenders for the execution of the following projects.
Scope of Work
||Category A - Works
||Construction of 20 Bed Space Clinic For Students
||Construction of Outdoor Kitchen For Students
||Category B - Goods
||Procurement of 1no 15 Seater Bus For Students
||Procurement of Classroom Furniture (700 Sets Of Wooden Lockers Chairs) Single Seaters
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7 (or CAC 1.1 as applicable);
- Evidence of Company's Incomes Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 & 2021) valid till 31" December, 2022; with minimum average annual turnover of N30 million;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above);
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Government Girls' College, Imiringi or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in the bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - (2019, 2020, 2021) duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company's Profile with the Curriculum vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and photographs of the projects;
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease;
- Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council's approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles should bid for the vehicle Lot G1
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITE Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No., and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
12:00 Noon Wednesday, 1st June, 2022.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon of Wednesday 1st June, 2022 in the College's Conference Hall.
Collection of Tender Documents
The tender documents are to be collected from the Office of the Vice Principal Special Duties between the working hours of 08:00am and 04:00pm daily upon the payment of non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 per lot to Federal Government Girls' College, Imiringi, Bayelsa State through REMITA platform in any reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, and present the teller for the College receipt.
Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the lot desired, two Hard copies (Marked Original & Copy) each for both Technical & Financial Bids with soft copy of Financial bid only in MS excel format, packaged in two separated wax sealed envelopes clearly marked at the top right corner of each envelope stating the title of the project i.e. "Technical Bids for project Title and LOT No." & "Financial Bids for Project Title and LOT No." and at the reverse side the name of the company should be boldly written.
Both envelopes shall then be put in a larger envelope clearly marked at the top right corner stating the title of the project and be left in the appropriate Tender Box at the Vice Principal Special Duties office to be addressed to:
Federal Government Girls' College,
Imiringi - Bayelsa State.
Please make sure you signed Bid Submission Register at Vice Principal Special Duties office as Federal Government Girls' College, Imiringi will not be held responsible for misplaced or wrongly submitted Bids.
Please Note That
- Bid must be in English language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder,
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than one (1) Lot;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency;
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services);
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- The Federal Government Girls' College, Imiringi is not bound to pre qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
For further enquiries, please contact the Principal on email: firstname.lastname@example.org