The Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja (FMCL) invites suitably qualified Consultants with good track records to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja (FMCL) is a tertiary healthcare center established by federal government to reach out to all patients through the use of highly skilled manpower in a friendly atmosphere sustained by research and training.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Selection of Consultant for the Year 2022 Capital Projects
The Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja, (FMCL) is desirous of engaging Consultant for the execution of consultancy services for the year 2022 Appropriation Act. In line with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2007, FMCL invites suitably qualified Consultants with good track records to express interest.
Scope of Service
- Lot M1: Assessment of existing building marked for Renovation, Preparation of Bill of Quantities, Architectural Drawings/Electrical/Structural/ Mechanical, etc., for new Buildings, Renovations and Supervision.
Prospective bidders should submit the following documents to be able to participate in the bidding process:
Application Closing Date
- Colour copy of evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) as a Limited/Public Liability Company including copy of Certified Memorandum and Articles of Association as well as Forms CAC1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7. Business Name is also acceptable;
- Colour copy of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificate of all the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years 2019, 2020, 2021 valid till 31 December, 2022;
- Colour copy of evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Colour copy of evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above).
- Colour copy of evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) valid till 31 December, 2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- A Sworn Affidavit dated not earlier than 18 April, 2022:
- That none of the Directors of the company has been convicted in any court of law for criminal offence involving financial impropriety:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bid and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- That the bidder is not in receivership, the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceeding
- Evidence of Firm's current registration with relevant regulatory professional body(ies) such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.;
- Company Profile including organizational structure, key professional staff with their names, Telephone numbers, email address, responsibilities, designation, years of experience at least two (2) of which must be a registered member with their professional body as it relates to the proposed projects including year 2022 Practicing License;
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2019, 2020, 2021; duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm under the Company/Firm's Letterhead paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), with current contact address, telephone number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address.
12:00 noon Monday, 9th May, 2022.
Opening of EOI Documents
The EOI documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission of bids at 12:00 noon Monday 9th May 2022 in the Boardroom, Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja, # 1 Saliu lbrahim Way, Lokoja, Kogi State.
Submission of EOI Documents
Interested firms are to submit two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (Eol) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above and fully paginated, with the name and address of the bidder written on the reverse side of each sealed envelope.The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the Top left hand corner "Confidential" and Top right hand corner "Expression of Interest for Selection of Consultant" and addressed to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja,
All EOI documents must be registered on the Bid Submission Register in the Procurement Unit and dropped in the designated Tender Box in front of the Boardroom located in the Administrative Building at the FMC Lokoja, not later than the specified closing date.
- EOI must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- EOI submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- The FMC Lokoja, will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency:
- Firms can submit through Post (Courier Services)
- Only shortlisted firms will be invited at a later date for Request for Proposals;
- The Federal Medical Centre Lokoja is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.