The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) invites Interested reputable companies / consultants with good track record of performance and experience to bid for the provision of third-party monitoring consulting services in the following areas:
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) was established in 2010 by the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act. NCDMB is vested with the mandate to make procedures that will guide, monitor, coordinate and implement the provisions of the NOGICD Act signed into law on April 22, 2010.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) with headquarters in Yenagoa Bayelsa State is mandated by law to supervise coordinate, administer, monitor and manage the development of Nigerian Content in the Nigerian all and gas industry. The Board, hereby, invites Interested reputable companies/consultants with good track record of performance and experience to bid for provision of third-party monitoring consulting services in the following identified areas
Scope of Work
Conditions for Eligibility
- Lot S1 - Upstream Project Monitoring
- Lot S2 - Operations, Maintenance & Service Contracts Monitoring
- Lot S3 - Refinery Project Monitoring
- Lot S4 - Service Delivery & Efficiency
- Lot S5 - Complaints, Investigation & Intelligence Gathering
- Lot T1 - Selection of a consultant for the Provision of Technical Support for the implementation of the revised marine vessels categorization framework
interested firms should submit the following, as a minimum:
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and supporting documents (Forms CAC2 and CAC7)
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years: 2019, 2020, 2021) valid till 31 December, 2022.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022
- Evidence of current NSITF Compliance Certificate valid till 33" December, 2022
- Evidence of current ITE Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December 2022
- Evidence of relevant DPR/NUPRC/NMDPRA Permit valid till 31 December, 2022
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022, or valid certificate issued by BPP
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company Profile with list of key technical personnel of the company, the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their academic qualifications and relevant professional certification
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years, including letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, lob Completion Certificates, including pictures of the projects.
- For joint Ventures/Partnerships, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding Letter under the Company Letter Head Paper bearing, amongst others, the Registration Number(RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM NO) and e-mail address:
- Evidence of professional marine competency certificates obtained by consultants key personnel(where applicable e.g. Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture, Marine Surveyor, etc.)
- Evidence of consultants accreditation or affiliation to Global marine registrar, classification and certification organization (where applicable eg. Lloyds Register, DNV, BV, etc.)
- Evidence of consultant's registration or accreditation by NIMASA (where applicable).
12:00 Noon Tuesday, 10th May, 2022.
Opening of Documents
The Eol will be opened at the above address (Pre-qualified companies will be invited to collect RFPs and submit within the entire advert period). Technical Bids and Proposals will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission on Tuesday 10 May, 2012 at 12.00 noon, while the financial bids will be kept aside and opened after Technical Evaluation.
Submission of Tender Documents
Interested firms in services are to submit the Expression of Interest (Eol) for each of the Lot desired in two (2) bound copies The Eol should be addressed as indicated below and submitted at NCT building, 14 Floor, not later than the specified closing date to:
Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board,
Nigerian Content Tower,
Ox-Bow Lake, Swall,
Yenagoa - Bayelsa State.
- Bids must be in English and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened
- All costs will be borne by the bidder
- Note that only pre-qualified bidders shall be invited to collect the bid documents.
- A company CANNOT bid for more than two (2) Lots
- The NCDMB is not bound to pre qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities, in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.