The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) invites interested and eligible suppliers / vendors to tender RFQ documents for the supply of the following works:
The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Medical and Health Related Consumables and Equipment
RFQ NO: ARFH-LAG-20220412
ARFH, under a USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award (ICHSSA) in Lagos and Edo States requests quotes for the supply of medical and health related consumables/equipment to be used on the Project in Lagos and Edo States.
Scope of Work
Items to procured:
- Camry Model, Analogue Bathroom weighing Scales
- MUAC TAPE/SHARKAR'S STRIP
- Tape Rule
- Stadiometer (Weight plus height check)
For more information about the specifications of the items being quoted for, please contact the focal person for this RFQ – Mrs Ada Onuora on 08024271498 on weekdays between 9am and 5pm. Please direct all technical enquiries about this RFQ to Mrs Onuora.
In order for ARFH to conduct the most efficient quote evaluation, bidders are required to organize their proposals as noted below:
- Cover Page
- Cost being offered for goods
- Contact details of authorized representative
- Evidence of similar jobs
- Declaration of warranty on equipment/devices
ARFH is committed to a transparent process of award and selection of a Vendor. An evaluation team will review, in detail, all proposals received to determine the best value. The following parameters will be used in evaluating the Proposal:
Application Closing Date
- Cost 40%
- Validity of Quote 10%
- Warranty on Products 20%
- Evidence of previous Work 30%
17:00hours (GMT+1), 25th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Please submit Hard Copies of proposals in sealed envelopes to the ARFH Procurement Committee at:
ARFH Lagos Office,
Plot 16 Collins Onabule Crescent,
Off CMD Road,
Magodo - Lagos State.
The bidder’s quote must provide a detailed response and supporting documentation, where requested, to each of the following areas:
- The bidder must acknowledge this RFQ front page and enclose a copy of same along with other documents deemed relevant.
- All submissions must be received by the due date of the RFQ, April 25 2022. Please ensure you or proxy sign the RFQ delivery list at the office.
- Indicate clearly the RFQ Number on the Envelope.
- ARFH may, at its sole discretion and after the evaluation process, choose not to issue any agreement/contract as a result of this process.
- ARFH may also, at its sole discretion, choose to issue as many or as few agreements as deemed necessary to meet ARFH’s business needs.
- Offers/Quotations Prices must be inclusive of all costs, and should be in NGN.
- Quotes and prices should remain valid for ninety (90) calendar days from closing date of advert.
- There is no reimbursement for costs associated with preparing or submission of proposals in response to this RFQ or costs associated with possible award negotiation.
- ARFH may choose to work outside the Proposal Evaluation timelines without incurring any liability.
(MS WORD) for a detailed description of the RFQ.