The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) invites interested and eligible suppliers / vendors to tender RFQ documents for the supply of the following works:
The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - IT Consumables and Equipment
ARFH, under a USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award (ICHSSA) in Lagos State requests quotes for the supply of some IT Consumables (Toners) that will be used by Staff and partners on the project.
Scope of Work
- HP 80A Toner
- HP 26A Toner;
- HP 131A Toner Black
- HP 131A Toner Cyan
- HP 131A Toner Magenta
- HP 131A Toner Yellow
Application Closing Date
- The bidder’s quote must include the front page of this RFQ and should be signed by an authorized representative of the organization. The RFQ will also be evaluated on the following parameters:
- Specifications (30%). Quotes will be assessed on how well they conform to the exact specifications spelt out in this RFQ, which is what is required.
- Cost (40%). Quotes will be assessed on how reasonable their cost are. The lower the cost, the more marks a quote will get for cost. The lowest quote that conforms to the specifications will get 40%, which will be summed up to the scores from other parameters. The quote with the highest cost will get the lowest score for cost.
- Delivery Period (30%). Quotes will be assessed on how soon the Vendor promises to deliver. Vendors with the shortest delivery time will have the highest score for this parameter. Vendors who fail to adhere to the delivery time they stipulate without written explanation that has been approved in writing by the Procurement Committee will have their LPO revoked without any costs due to ARFH.
- It is important to ensure that all quotes are sealed in envelopes, and properly addressed, indicating clearly the RFQ Number on the Envelope. Please come with a copy of the RFQ front page and have it endorsed at the Front Desk, as evidence of submission.
22nd April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Respond to this RFQ by mailing your BIDS in sealed envelopes to:
The Procurement Committee,
ARFH ICHSSA Project,
16 Collins Onabule Street,
Off CMD Road,
For more information about this RFQ, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the ARFH ICHSSA IT Officer - Mr Olutayo Durodola on 08165916809 before the closing time of this RFQ.
(MS WORD) for a detailed description of the RFQ.