The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) invites reputable and competent Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 39 per cent of the nation's oil. The company's operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometres.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Maintenance of IT SCE and Security Systems (CCTV, PAGA & IDS)
Tender Ref No:
Nipex Number: 1000005868
In a bid to support The SHELL Nigeria strategy of Onshore Gas production, interested Companies are invited to pre-qualify for subject tender to provide maintenance services for IT Infrastructure that will enhance the security. and safety of the Gos Facilities and the personnel working in the Facilities.
Currently, Closed Circuit Television, CCTV, Intrusion Detection Systems, IDS and Public Address & General Alarm Systems, PAGA, are being deployed across SHELL locations implementing Onshore Gas Projects.
The Maintenance of these IT Security and Safety systems is required to provisionally commence in Q1 2018 and end in Q4 2020.
Scope of Work
The scope of this work is to carry out both Preventive and Corrective Maintenance on CCTV, IDS and PAGA systems in multiple SHELL locations across the Niger Delta region, to ensure at least 99.99% system availability at all times in all locations.
- Some of the components of PAGA system shall include the following:
- Network Controller, Audio Exponder, Multichannel Interface, Basic Amplifier, Call Stacker, End of-line supervision Board, Beacons (used in high noise area).
- Some of the components of CCTV system shall include the following:
- Endura Network Storage Manager, Pelco Spectro HD IP Series Dome Network Camera, Network Video Recorder/Video Management System, Enduro Workstation (with advanced Endura System Management), Multichannel Video Display Console (VCD), Ex Site Explosion Proof PTZ IP Cameros, Full Function Endura Keyboard with PTZ Control, Cisco Catolyat, Fibre optic cables and indoor and outdoor cameras.
- Some of the components of IDS shall include the following:
- IDS Analysers, IDS Start and Stop boxes, Fibre Optic Cables, Network Switches, Workstation (with configuration and control software), SBA server and client (Security Integration Platform).
Nigerian Content Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendors in the 3.11.09 -Telecommunication Installation/Support Services (Product/Services) category (A-D) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (TT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos, with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
- To initiate the NUQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the Nipex system
Application Closing Date
- Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian registered company with greater than or equal to 51% Nigerian Shareholding Furnish al your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7, evidence of NCDMB NOGIC JQS registration.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Execution Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreement) what names and addresses including evidence of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach post experience of such patronage.
- Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment to be utilized in the execution of the work scope, Tenderers shall provide evidence of 1,2,3,4 or 5 Services and Support group (55) NCEC
- Location of in-country facilities (Technical/Administrative office, Storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities, and testing facilities)
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of registration with Nigerian Communication commission (NCC) and Ministry of Communications
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training Institution(s).
Only Tenderers who are registered in the 3.11.09-Telecommunication Installation/Support Services NJQS product/category (A-D) os at Friday 13th May 2022 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit bids.
NCDMB Certification No:
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be to the contractor's accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS
- SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
ES/NCDMB/SPDC/ADV/UPD/030122/Maintenance of IT SCE and Security Systems (CCTV, PAGA & IDS) - CW584833