The Lagos State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure invites prospective Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers to express interest by submitting pre-qualification and EOI documents for the following works:
The Lagos State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure is requesting for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification / Request for Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Lagos State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure is, among other things, statutorily responsible for Construction, Rehabilitation and Maintenance of Roads, Bridges and Public Buildings for the benefit of the citizens.
In order to meet these mandates for 2022, the Ministry hereby invites Expression of interest from prospective Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers with the objective of Pre-qualifying these Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers to develop a data base of service providers with the Lagos State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure to partner in subsequent bidding process and contracts awards.
- Construction of Roads and Bridges.
- Rehabilitation /Upgrading of Roads and Bridges.
- Construction of Buildings.
- Renovation/Upgrading of Buildings.
- Construction/ Upgrading of Sporting/Cultural/ Recreational Facilities.
- Construction of Jetties.
- Repair and Maintenance of Electro-mechanical Equipment, systems and controls.
- Supply of Computer Software, Hardware and Accessories.
- Supply of Office Furniture and Fittings
- Supply of Office Equipment and Accessories.
- Supply of Engineering Materials and Tools.
- Safety and Protective Equipment and Consumables.
- Consultancy (Architectural designs, Civil(Bridges and Roads) and Electro-Mechanical Engineering designs, Projects Supervision etc.)
- Projects Feasibility Studies.
- ISO certified QA/QC and Project Management.
- Training, Conference and Workshop.
- Health Safety Compliance with minimal supervision
- Contracts Structured report and Non conformity reports showing abortive/Repetitive works
- Security Services.
- Janitorial/Cleaning Services.
- Catering Services.
- Vehicle Maintenance Services.
The Expression of Interest must be submitted in the following order:
Application Closing Date
- Cover Letter duly signed by the company's authorized signatory indicating the specific area(s) of specialization under the four (4) headings (Goods; Works, Consulting Services or Non-consulting Services);
- Company Profile;
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Company's Audited Accounts for the years (2019, 2020 and 2021);
- Evidence of financial capability (Reference letter from reputable bank capable and willing to provide line of credit for project execution, if required);
- Evidence of Technical capacity (list of equipment, staffing e.t.c.)
- Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor/Consultant/Supplier in at least two (2) projects of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letters of contracts award and certificate of job completion within the last five (5) years from 2017.
- Exact verifiable location and full address/contact; telephone numbers and Email address of the firm and authorized representative;
- Evidence of technical partnership (Manufacturer's authorization when necessary)
- In case of Joint Ventures, the company shall provide evidence of the joint ventures;
- Evidence of current registration as a Contractor/Consultant/Supplier with the Lagos State Government.
12:00noon, 10th May, 2022.
Submission of EOI / Pre-Qualification Documents
Submission shall be made online via the Lagos State E-Procurement Portal: lagosppa.gov.ng
Steps on how to access portal:
- Step 1: Go to lagosppa.gov.ng (Preferably on Google Chrome Browser);
- Step 2: Click on Contractor Registration;
- Step 3: Enter your Username and Password to Login;
- Step 4: Under Bid Opportunities, Click on the Bid Invitation from the Ministry to read through the details and also submit your responses.
Only registered contractors/consultant/supplier WITH LAGOS STATE will be able to register via the E-Procurement Portal.
- EO1/Pre-Qualification submission should be very clear about the area(s) of competence and interest
- Submission must be English language only indicating "Submission of Pre-qualification documents for Goods, Works, Consulting Services or Non-consulting Services (choose which ever is applicable)
- Interested applicants must note that Ministry of Works & Infrastructure reserve the right to verify claims made in the Pre qualification documents submitted by them.
- The Ministry of Works & Infrastructure shall deal directly with only the authorized officers of interested companies and not with their agents.
- This Pre-qualification exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Ministry of works & Infrastructure to award any contract
- The ministry of Works & Infrastructure will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party (ies) in connection with response to this invitation.
- Interested eligible applicants may obtain further information at the Lagos State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure at Room 516, 5th Floor Block 3, the Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja. Or Call: 08033312297, 08085246014.