Mercy Corps Nigeria invites interested and eligible service provider(s) / vendors to express interest by submitting tender documents for the supply of the following work:
Mercy Corps is an International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization that Works in 40 countries around the world to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities. Since 2012, Mercy Corps has worked to tackle Nigeria's complex and evolving needs through a range of dynamic, multi-sector programs. In Nigeria, Mercy Corps is addressing the immediate humanitarian needs of vulnerable communities; enabling conflict-affected populations to transform from relief to resilience using market-driven approaches; and supporting community-led peace building efforts.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Supply of Refill and New Dispenser Bottle with Water for MC Office and Guest House
Mercy Corps is a global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. Mercy Corps started its operations in 1979 in Portland, USA and has since expanded to 43 countries worldwide. The organization exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people secure productive and just communities. Our work focuses on areas of emergency relief, sustainable economic development, gender and education. Mercy Corps has been in Nigeria since 2012 and has grown into a multi-sectoral country office with more than 150 staff across offices in FCT, Gombe, Maiduguri, Biu, Kano, Lagos, and Jos where more than 500,000 beneficiaries are served.
Mercy Corps Ltd/Gte Nigeria is seeking for Supply of Stationary Supplies for Mercy Corps Abuja respectively for a period of 12 Months with Possibility of Extension based on Satisfactory Performance.
- Dispenser Refill water - 19.9 liters, 45x30x78cm bottle size.
- Dispenser water container - 19.9liters,45x30x78cm bottle size.
Suppliers may not apply, and will be rejected as ineligible, if they:
- Are not registered companies
- Are bankrupt or in the process of going bankrupt
- Have been convicted of illegal/corrupt activities, and/or unprofessional conduct
- Have been guilty of grave professional misconduct
- Have not fulfilled obligations related to payment of social security and taxes
- Are guilty of serious misinterpretation in supplying information
- Are in violation of the policies outlined in Mercy Corps Anti Bribery or Anti-Corruption Statement
- Supplier (or supplier’s principals) are on any list of sanctioned parties issued by; or are presently excluded or disqualified from participation in this transaction by: The United States Government or United Nations by the United States Government, the United Kingdom, the European Union, the United Nations, other
- The offeror Company must be legally registered in Nigeria and have a Legal Business Registration.
- A valid copy of company’s Tax Identification Number (TIN) with evidence of registration with FIRS and Tax Clearance Certificate – attach copy
- Filled. Signed and Stamped Supplier information form
Documents to conduct the Technical Evaluation and additional Due Diligence:
Application Closing Date
- Letter of Acceptance of Payment After Delivery on Company’s Letter Head.
- Provide list of products your company distributes for.
- Letter stating the number of distribution van owned by the company
- Delivery schedule: it should be stated clearly delivery time when order is placed.
- 1 Previous Contracts/ Reference Letters from a notable organization (preferably other INGOs)
- Complimentary Card/Company Profile showing Verifiable business location should be submitted (Offices must be in Abuja)
- Letter Stating at least 12 months price validity.
5:00pm, 5th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Proposals shall be submitted in a sealed envelope labelled as "NIG/ABV/TEN 0060- supply of refill and new dispenser bottle with water for MC office and guest house Abuja." to:
No 166 Umar Dikko Street,
Adjacent Lake View Estate,
Jabi - (FCT) Abuja.
Email submission should be in PDF format.
(PDF) for a detailed and complete tender document.