The Salesians of St. John Bosco (SDB) invites interested house, hostel, and lodge owners to submit an Expression Of Interest for the provision of accommodation services for trainees:
The Salesians of Don Bosco (SDB), formally known as the Society of Saint Francis de Sales (Latin: Societas Sancti Francisci Salesii), is a religious congregation of men in the Catholic Church, founded in the late 19th century by Italian priest Saint John Bosco to help poor children during the Industrial Revolution. The congregation was named after Saint Francis de Sales, a 17th-century bishop of Geneva.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Provision of Accommodation for Migrants under the GIZ - Don Bosco Training Scheme at Salesians of St.John Bosce Ondo City, Ondo State
Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET) for returned and potential migrants.
Project Agreement Number: 81278381
Project Processing Number: 18.2022.4.002.00
The Salesians of St. John Bosco Nigeria popularly known as Salesians of Don Bosco would like to invite house/hostel/lodge owners to submit their Expression Of Interest for the provision of accommodation services for trainees of the GIZ-Don Bosco training scheme which will take place in Ondo from May 2022.
Scope of Service
The selected provider is required to make available accommodation services for 300 trainees of the programme: 100 trainees per batch for every three (3) months for a duration of nine (9) months for the three batches. The facility is expected to have a parameter fencing, security post and a 24hour security service. The service provider should ensure: a minimum of eight (8) hours power supply: 2 hours in the morning (6am to 8am) and 6 hours at night (6pm to 12 mid night), 24 hours water supply, spacious and well-ventilated rooms for two (2) persons, well-furnished and secured common rooms, cleaning and proper waste management services.
Requirements for the Expression Of Interest (EOI)
Interested service providers are hereby requested to provide the following:
Application Closing Date
- Profile/CV/details of the service provider including: full names, occupation, permanent residential address, active phone number, email address etc.
- C of O of the property
- Land purchase agreement document/survey plan
- Works of similar nature - list of past clients and current contacts (works done)
- Financial statement for the last year including asset, receivable due and liability
- Tax clearance for last year
- TIN number
4th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The Expression of Interest and accompanying documents must be in English language and should be forwarded to the address below in a sealed envelope clearly marked with "EOI Accommodation Services GIZ-Don Bosco Training scheme", not later than close of business (COB) before the stated closing date:
John Bosco Institute of Technology (JOBITECH),
Ondo Don Bosco Catholic Drive,
P.O. Box 937, Oka,
- The Salesians of St. John Bosco reserves the right to accept or reject any Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Only qualified service providers will be invited to participate in the tender exercise.
- Nothing in this EOI shall form a binding legal contract.
- EOI sent by email or fax will not be accepted.
- Procurement activities shall be governed by the regulations and policies of Federal Government of Nigeria on procurement.