The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites eligible contractors / service providers to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
TItle: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Production and Live Tele Broadcast for UNDP
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal to this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the above-referenced subject. This RFP includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet (BDS):
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
- Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
- Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
- Section 5: Terms of Reference
- Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms:
- Form A: Technical Proposal Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Proposal
- Form F: Financial Proposal Submission Form
- Form G: Financial Proposal Form
If you are interested in submitting a Proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your Proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Proposals set out in Bid Data Sheet.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2022.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals must be submitted in the online e-tendering system in the following link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
using your username and password. Search for BU: If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using the below username and password, and follow the registration steps as specified in the system user guide in: https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders.html
- Username: event.guest
- Password: why2change
Related Document: eTendering Instruction
- Your Proposal must be expressed in English language, and valid for a minimum period of Ninety (120) days.
- You are kindly requested to indicate whether your company intends to submit a Proposal by clicking on “Accept Invitation”. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the RFP.
- Should you require further clarifications email; email@example.com , kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the Bid Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this RFP.
- It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your proposal is submitted into the system by the deadline appearing on e-Tendering portal.
- Kindly ensure that supporting documents required are signed and in pdf format, and free from any virus or corrupted files.