The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested bidders / vendors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply "GIZ", is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Procurement of Laptops and Mobile Tablets with Screen Guards and Pouch
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH: "ECOWAS Programme", Co-funded by the European Union and the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany, would like to procure "Laptops and Mobile Tablets with Screen Guards and Pouch with the following minimum specifications:
- 14 units of 11th Gen processor Business Hybrid Ultraportable Laptops
- 6 units of 12.9" Mobile Tablets with Stylus support
- 6 units of Compatible Screen Guard and Pouch for Offered
- Mobile Tablet (line above)
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested Bidders to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
Application Closing Date
- Comprehensive company profile
- An official letter expressing interest.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and Memorandum of Association clearly indicating business area in IT.
- A Bank Introductory letter.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating minimum annual turnover of NGN 62,500,000.00 in the year 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs (supply and delivery of IT equipment with minimum value of 62,500,000 naira per evidence). Only third-party evidence will be considered not list of similar jobs/References.
5:00pm Thursday, 5th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hardcopies in a sealed envelope labelled "Expression of Interest 91161361" to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 15 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than Thursday 5th May 2022 by 5 pm from the date of this publication will be accepted and considered.
- Do not send price offer
- kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest.