World Food Programme (WFP) invites interested eligible service providers / contractors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The United Nations World Food Programme hereinafter referred to as the "WFP", with its Headquarters located in Via C.G. Viola, 68/70, 00148 Rome, Italy is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience by assisting almost 100 million people in around 83 countries each year. About 17,000 people work for the organization, most of them in remote areas, directly serving the hungry poor.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for Outsourcing of Light Vehicles Preparation
The WFP Fleet Centre in Dubai seeks to procure services for the Outsourcing of Light Vehicles Preparation. The service provider should be an experienced provider to fit equipment and accessories to an estimate 100 Toyota light vehicles in the service provider’s premises in the UAE. Quality output and speed is of essence and the services are required on vehicles as estimation below:
The purpose of this EOI
- Toyota Land Cruiser LC76 - 60 Units
- Toyota PRADO - 20 Units
- Toyota Land Cruiser LC79 Single Cabin Pick up - 10 Units
- Toyota Land Cruiser LC79 Double cabin Pick up - 10 Units
List of WFP Requirements / Evaluation Criteria
- The purpose of this request for EOI is to identify suppliers with verified technical and financial capacity to perform the services. Eligible suppliers will be invited to participate in the bidding process for the proposed tender.
- Eligibility to participate in the proposed tender will be determined on the basis of their technical capacity.
- After the deadline for submission of responses has passed, WFP will evaluate responses received and will notify eligible participants of the outcome of the evaluation.
Application Closing Date
- Visual inspection, acceptance, and collection of WFP vehicles, equipment, and accessories from WFP Fleet Centre, Dubai Industrial City, IHC Warehouses, Dubai, UAE.
- Secure storage of the collected vehicles, equipment, and accessories, incl. maintenance protocol for stored vehicles
- Installation of the equipment and accessories, including testing / validation
- Cleaning of the vehicle (interior / exterior) prior to return of the vehicles to WFP Fleet Centre
- Provision of 10L of fuel at the time of return
- Delivery of prepared vehicles to WFP Fleet Centre
- Provision of documentation related to the above (BOE, packing list)
- Provision of stock report of vehicles, equipment and accessories (incoming, outgoing, balance) on demand.
- Service provider must have a proven track record of performing similar work.
- 10 Service provider must have appropriately qualified manpower to perform the work and adhere to any local labour laws.
- Service provider is expected to complete all work within 30 calendar days.
- Service provider must not sub-contract the work to other vehicle preparation facilities.
- The service provider must operate within a free-zone or operate a bonded warehouse within the radius of max 250km from the UAE ports / free-zones.
- Customs bond is required. The bonded status must allow for storage of vehicles, radio and tracking equipment and any other accessories as deemed necessary for at least 90 days.
- The service provider must have the license / authorization to install radio equipment.
- The service provider must have the license / authorization to install or vehicle tracking equipment.
18th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
EOI should be submitted via email to: email@example.com
- WFP will not consider incomplete or unsigned submissions. All responses and supporting documentation received will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be made available to the public.
- This request for EOI does not constitute a solicitation.
- WFP reserves the right to change or cancel this procurement process or any of its requirements at any time during the process; any such action will be communicated to all participants.
(PDF) for more clarifications on the EOI.