Banyan Global invites eligible and interested suppliers / contractors to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the supply of the following works:
Banyan Global is a development consulting firm, founded on the principle that integrating expertise and experience from the development community and private sector will achieve a broad and lasting impact. Our unique team comprises seasoned private sector and international development professionals. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Banyan Global maintains staff around the world. Banyan Global is a women-owned small business.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Supply of Vehicle
Banyan Global is the prime recipient of the USAID-funded Nigeria Health Workforce Management (HWM) Activity Task Order No. 72062020F00009. The HWM Activity is a five-year task order to support the establishment of a cost-effective, well trained, and motivated health workforce, particularly in targeted rural and remote areas of Bauchi, Ebonyi, Kebbi, and Sokoto States and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Offerors are invited to submit quotations for one Ford Edge SEL 2021 in accordance with the instructions to Offerors and terms and conditions of this request for quotations (RFQ). Issuance of this solicitation does not in any way obligate Banyan Global or USAID to make an award nor does it commit Banyan Global or USAID to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of a quotation.
Scope of Work
- 2021 SEL model,10WAY PWR DR Seat W/LUMBAR, 1TOUCH UP/DOWN DR/PASS WIN,60/40 Easyfold Rear Bench, Auto-Dim Rearview Mirror, Cupholders 8, Dual Illum VIS Vanity Mirror, Dual-Zone Electronic Auto Climate Control, Leather Wrapped Str Wheel W/Cruise And Audio Control, Power Pass Seat -6-Way, Powerpoints 12V, Rotary Gear Shift Dial, Tilt/Telescope STR Column,
- Exterior features: Beltline Molding- Bright,Easy Fuel Capless Filler, Exhaust Tips-Stainless Steel, Fog Lamps-Led, Grille Chrome, Headlamps-Auto Bi-Led, Headlamps-Wiper Activated, Mirrors - PWR/HTD/Man Fold W/Led Sig & Approach Lamp, Privacy Glass- Rear Doors, Rear INT, Wiper/Wash/DFRST, Tail lamps-Led, Wipers - Rain-Sensing,
- Functional: Auto Start Stop Tech, BLIS (Blind Spot Info SYS), Fordpass Connect 4GWI-FI Hotspot Telematics Modem, Intelligent Access W/Push Button Start, Lane-Keeping System/Alert, Pre-Collision Assist W/AEB, Rear View Camera W/Washer, Reverse Sensing System, Securi code Keyless Keypad, SIRIUSXM- SVC N/A AK&HI,Sync3 8 SCRN W/Applink,
- Safety and convenience: Advancetrac With RSC, Airbag-Driver Knee, Airbag-Glovebox Pass Knee, Airbags-Dual Stage Front, Airbags - Safety Canopy, Airbags-Side Impact, Indiv Tire Press Monit SYS, Latch Child Safety System, Personal Safety System, Securilock Anti-Theft Sys, SOS Post-Crash Alert Sys,
- Warranty: 3YR/36,000 Bumper / Bumper, SYR/60,000 Powertrain, SYR/60,000 Roadside Assist.
Please note that, unless otherwise indicated, stated brand names or models are for illustrative description only. An equivalent substitute, as determined by the specifications, is acceptable.
Evaluation Factors & Selection Criteria
- Quotations in response to this RFQ must be in Naira and priced on a fixed-price, all-inclusive basis, including delivery and all other costs. Offers must remain valid for not less than sixty (60) calendar days after the offer deadline. Please provide quotations on official quotation format or letterhead.
- Banyan Global is value added tax (VAT)-exempted, but charges withholding tax (WHT) in compliance with relevant Nigerian laws.
- The bidder should ensure that all requested information below is included in the submission.
- Proposals will be evaluated based on conformity to listed vehicle specifications, warranty terms (including after-sale-support), delivery timeline, price, and payment terms.
- To allow the evaluators to make an informed selection decision, please include with your submission/package the brochure/manual of the vehicle you intend to supply.
Application Closing Date
- Company profile with registered address, functional email address (es) and telephone number(s), and point(s) of contact.
- Evidence of company registration (i.e., Certificate of incorporation and Forms CAC7 and CAC2).
- Evidence of tax payment for the last three years.
- Evidence of past performance of similar procurements including contracting entity (NGO, Government, etc).
- Three professional references
- Bidders MUST show evidence of after-sale support center/workshop in Abuja and possibly other cities (especially in the north of Nigeria).
5:00pm Friday, 29th April, 2022.
Submission of Proposal
All offers must be emailed to: email@example.com
or submitted in a sealed envelope to the address below. Envelopes should be labelled "RFQ for Supply of Vehicles" and addressed to:
House 1, 16B P.O.W. Mafemi Crescent,
Utako, F.C.T - Abuja.
- Questions regarding the requirements of this RFQ may be submitted not later than 5pm, Friday April 29, 2022, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions must be submitted in writing; phone calls will not be accepted.
- Questions and requests for clarification and the responses thereto-that Banyan Global believes may be of interest to other offerors will be circulated to all RFQ recipients who have indicated an interest in bidding.
- Offers received after the specified time and date will be considered late and will be considered only at the discretion of Banyan Global.