The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) invites suitably qualified companies to bid for the following works:
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights and provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide. NRC has been operating in Nigeria since late 2015 providing assistance with Emergency shelter, Livelihoods and Food Security, Water, sanitation and hygiene sectors, Information and Legal Counseling and Education.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Open National Tender
Scope of Work
The Norwegian Refugee Council hereby wishes to invite suitably qualified companies to bid for the procurement of goods/ services as indicated below:
Application Closing Date
- Provision of Dedicated Internet Service to NRC's field Offices in Gwoza, Pulka and Monguno 09/NRC-NOT/NG/2022
- Supply and Distribution of Rainfed Farming Input to Jere, Monguno and Mubi 10/NRC/NG/2022
Collection of Tender Documents
To obtain the bid documents, kindly visit the NRC online procurement e-tender platform at http://eu.eu-supply.com/login.asp?b=nrc
Submission of Documents
All application/proposals duly completed ITB (invitation to Bid) documents should be submitted via the online e-sourcing platform at http://eu.eu-supply.com/login.asp?b=nrc
on or before the deadline indicated on the invitation to bid.
- Tenders received after the deadline shall be considered late & shall be rejected & unopened.
- Kindly note that there is no hand or email delivery of tender.
- All tenders must be submitted via the e-tender platform.
- Any enquiry regarding the submission of this tender should be addressed to: email@example.com