Ekklesiyar Yan'uwa a Nigeria (EYN Project) invites interested and credible vendors / suppliers to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the supply of the following works:
Ekklesiyar Yan'uwa a Nigeria (EYN Project) was founded in 2005 with the aim of addressing and alleviating HIV/AIDS stigmatization. EYN project has been working for the past 15 years and is one of the indigenous organizations in Borno State, a non-profit community-based organization that is dedicated to improving the lives of people in the community we serve compassionately.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
EYN (Ekklesiyar Yan’uwa A Nigeria) Projects in Nigeria, implementing the project “C-19 Adapted Life-Saving Assistance Through Integrated Protection Support To Conflict-Affected Populations (Newly Displaced, Returnees, Refugees, and Host) In Hard-To-Reach in Borno State, North East Nigeria” under ECHO funding is inviting vendors to the Procurement of Non-Food Items in Ngala to submit offers.
Scope of Work
Description of Goods:
- Cotton wrapper
- Solar flash light
- Vaseline (Medium)
- Laundry soap
- Hair comb
- 20L bucket with cover
- Hijab cotton big size (assorted colors)
- Dr brown toothpaste big size
- Toothbrush (Big Size)
- Reusable Sanitary Pad (6 pieces)
- Detergent 100g
- Pants (Ladies under wear) Mixed sizes
- Brassiere (Ladies underwear)Mixed sizes
- Packaging bag (Ghana Must Go)Medium
- Mosquito Net (Big size)
- Slippers adult size
- Mats (Medium)
A technical analysis will be conducted by EYN Projects for the bidder’s selection based on these criteria detailed below and ranked in order of importance.
Application Closing Date
- Quality / Technical Specification:
- Quality/technical specification will be the first criteria to be considered by EYN Projects to select a vendor. The technical check will be based on FAIL/PASS criteria. If a supplier does not meet the minimum standards of quality. EYN Projects will not consider the offer.
- Price Reasonableness:
- The price will be the second criteria to be considered by EYN Projects to select the most competitive supplier. Tenderers must quote in Nigerian Naira (NGN) as the contract currency shall be in NGN.
- Past Experiences:
- Preference will be given to suppliers with proof of previous experience preferably with local or International Organizations. (At least 3 contracts must be provided e.g similar value contracts, work in similar operational areas, etc.).
- Lead Time:
- Preference will be given to suppliers proposing short and relevant lead time (Not more than 10 days).
2:00pm (Local Time) 6th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Tender offers should be addressed and delivered to:
EYN Projects Office,
No. 4, Off Agala Road,
Old GRA Maiduguri,
for a detailed description of the Tender document.