Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) invites interested and pre-qualified companies to express interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Chevron is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region.
Chevron also has extensive interests in multipartner deepwater operations. We operate the Agbami Field, one of Nigeria’s largest deepwater discoveries. We also have a nonoperated interest in the Usan Field.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Permanent Gauges Services to Support Drilling and Completion Operations
Nipex Tender No:
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) invites interested and pre-qualified companies for this tender opportunity for Provision of Permanent Downhole Gauge Services for 2023 2026 Drilling and Completion Program to support JV Drilling and Completion Operations.
The contract is proposed to span a period of two (2) years with a possible optional term of one (1) year duration. Anticipated commencement Date: First Quarter 2023.
Scope of Work
The scope of WORK shall include but not limited to the following:
Mandatory Tender Requirements
- Contractors must be able to provide Permanent Downhole Gauges and qualified personnel for execution of permanent gauge related services.
- Candidates must be able to provide Operational Equipment to perform Permanent Gauge Running Services.
Nigerian Content Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified and 'live' in 3.04.25 (Cased Hole Logging Services Gauges, Gyro, PLT, etc.). category in Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre qualified bidders in this category by the advert close date will receive Invitation to submit Technical and commercial Tender (ITT).
- To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your company log in details. Click on Products/Services tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in this product service category and you are registered with DPR to do business for this category, please contact Nipex office at 8-10, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, please access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
CNL is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in accordance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
Pursuant to the enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the levels set in the schedule of the NOGICD Act and any other target as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Interested bidders shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations, Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content criterion will not be allowed to participate in the next tender stage
The following are the Nigerian Content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission:
- Tenderer shall demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian-registered company with 51% or more shareholding capacity. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 220.127.116.11. etc.). Tenderer shall provide evidence of registration with the NCDMB NOGIC JOS and NUPRC.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of 1) your key management positions is held by Nigerians and 2) what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians; show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Tenderer shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Location of in-country facilities, (Equipment, Storage, Workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and testing facilities). Bidders shall provide evidence of Category 1,2,3,4 or5 Support Services (SS) Group NCEC to demonstrate capacity and capability in executing the work scope.
Non-Compliance with Nigerian Content requirements is a Fatal Flaw
Application Closing Date
Only tenderers who are pre-qualified and 'live' with NJQS Product/Category 3.04.25 (Cased Hole Logging Services Gauges, Gyro, PLT, etc.) by 16:00 Hours, May 20, 2022, being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical and commercial bid.
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be pre-qualified in NJQS under this product/service categories.
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJOS pre-qualification shall be solely for the interested bidders' accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of CNL to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from CNL and or any of its partners or affiliates by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified bidders will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- CNL will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
NCDMB Certification No: NCDMB/PCAD/UPD/CNL-ADV-0422/30463