Edo State Ministry of Health invites eligible suppliers / vendors to indicate interest by tendering pre-qualification documents for the following works:
Edo State Ministry of Health is requesting for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification
Edo State Ministry of Health on behalf of Edo State Government from its approved Budget for the fiscal year is desirous of carrying out procurement of medical equipment and it intends to apply part of the Budget for the payment of the contract. Consequently, Edo State Ministry of Health now invites sealed technical bids from eligible suppliers/vendors who wish to be pre-qualified for the supplies.
Goods to be procured would include:
Interested Suppliers/Vendors are invited to submit the following documents; via the procurement portal:
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Certificate of incorporation of company with cooperate affairs commission (CAC).
- Company Audited financial statement for the last three (3) years (indicating turnover) and funding information endorsed by a firm of chartered accountants.
- Evidence of registration with Edo State Public Procurement Agency.
- Evidence of current Tax clearance certificate for the immediate past 3 years (2019, 2020, 2021) and evidence payment of tax by 2(two) directors or proprietor(s) of the Company for the immediate past 3 years.
- Provision of Tax identification number (TIN).
- Evidence of financial capability and banking support.
- Evidence of similar and verifiable projects executed not just awarded within the last three (3) years showing:
- Letter of award of contract;
- Certificate of completion;
- Evidence of VAT registration;
- Comprehensive Company profile and organizational structure which should include: Names of current directors as registered with CAC; Names, qualification and experience of key personnel and copies of their professional certificates.
- Evidence of technical capacity.
- Evidence of Experience/Technical qualification and experience of key personnel to be deployed on the project.
- A sworn affidavit indicating that:
- None of the Directors of the Company has been convicted in any court for any criminal offence including fraud and financial impropriety.
- The Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt.
- No officer of Edo State Ministry of Health is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
- Bank Reference or Statement of account for the last 12 months (March 2021-March 2022)
12:00 Noon, 10th May, 2022.
Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents
Pre-qualification documents shall be opened immediately after the close of submission on 10th May, 2022 online via the procurement portal: eprocurement.edostate.gov.ng
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Bids shall be submitted via the procurement portal: eprocurement.edostate.gov.ng
addressed to the "Hon. Commissioner, Edo State Ministry of Health, Benin City" and marked boldly "Pre-Qualification Document".
Verification of Claims
- Please note that the Ministry of Health reserves the right to verify claims made in the Pre-qualification documents submitted by interested suppliers/vendors.
- Late submission will be rejected;
- Only shortlisted bidders would be invited to tender,
- This invitation for pre-qualification shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Ministry for contract award nor shall it entitle the tenderer to make any claims whatever and seek indemnity from the Ministry by virtue of having responded to this advertisement.