AIP Consulting Limited invites interested and eligible consultants / service providers to indicate their interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
AIP Consulting Limited is a Private limited company (Ltd.) company based in C/O S SHAH Hollinwood Businss center, United Kingdom, which employs 1 people. The company started trading on 3 December 2013. The company registration number is 08800345, It’s main line of business activity is Information technology consultancy activities, and the company is listed as Inactive.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Provision of Consultancy Services for Construction Supervision and Project Management at Burun "B" District Green City Project
The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) through its subsidiary, Abuja Infrastructure Investment Centre (AIIC) has established the land for infrastructure swap model to address the deficiency of infrastructure in the capital territory by injection of private sector funds. AIP Consulting Limited has executed a Public Private Partnership (PPP) agreements with FCTA to develop the 318.57Ha Burun B (Green City) District and has established a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for the implementation of the project. The agreement empowers AIP to provide all necessary Infrastructure in exchange for 75% of the district lands.
The Burun B (Green City) shall consist of residential plots of various categories, commercial, recreational, health, educational, security, hospitality plots, including a golf course and an embedded Solar Power Generation Plant tha efficiency and renewable energy solutions in its design and operations, and shall be the first truly Green City developed in Nigeria.
The project is located in Burun B (Green City) with over 3 major access points. It is within 20 minutes' drive to Asokoro District and the Central Area of Abuja
Scope of Work
- Construction Supervision and Project Management.
- Roads of various categories such as Arterial, Collector, Local Street and minor Access Roads.
- Bridges and Culverts.
- Transmission and Water Distribution Networks.
- Storm water drainage network.
- Foul water drainage network.
- Electricity Distribution Network, including 33/11Kv injection substation and 11/0.415Kva package substation.
- Street lighting.
- Telecommunication ducts.
- Mini sewage treatment plants.
- Retaining walls (where applicable).
AIP Consulting Limited invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consultants must make available information indicating that they are qualified to perform these services (execution of similar projects in Abuja shall be of advantage). Consultants may constitute joint ventures to enhance their chances of qualification.
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Company Registration (Certificate of Incorporation or Registration of business name).
- Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association with CAC forms CAC 2 & CAC 7 inclusive.
- Evidence of Company's income tax for the last three years valid till December 2022
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till December 2022
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till December 2022
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till December 2022.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) valid till December 2022.
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of AIP Consulting limited or Public Procurement is a former or present Directors, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company's profile and the CV's of key professional staff with academic and professional certificates attached.
- Evidence of company's membership with professional bodies
- Copies of audited account of the company in the last three years.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of letter of reference from reputable commercial bank.
- Verifiable documented evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of awards and payment certificates with project values of not less than ten (10) billion Naira for each project.
12:00 Noon, 10th May, 2022.
Submission of EOI Documents
EOI must be sealed in an envelope, at the top left corner clearly marked "Expression of Interest for Infrastructural Development for Burun "B" (Green City) District - Construction Supervision and Project Management." and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
AIP Consulting Limited,
5th Floor, Muktar El Yakub Place,
Plot 1129, Zakariya Maimalari Street,
Off Herbert Macaulay Way,
Central Business District,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Tel: +234 803 655 5152 , +234 803 314 6470
Note the following:
- All interested and eligible bidders should submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) by providing relevant information proving their qualification and experience for the aforementioned task.
- All documents must be submitted with a covering / forwarding letter with the company/firm's letter head.
- The documents are to be submitted in soft copy and two (2) hard copies in A4 paper size and neatly bound.
- The document is to be arranged in the order listed under the expression of interest eligibility requirements.
- All expenses regarding this submission shall be the responsibility of the applicant.
- AIP Consulting Ltd. Will not take any responsibility on the cost of any submission by applicants.
- This is not a Contract award and AIP Consulting is not bound to award the contract to any party
- EOI must be in English and signed by an authorized bidder.
- EOI submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened.
- All cost will be borne by the bidder.
- All shortlisted bidders will be contacted at a later date.