The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) invites interested and reputable consultancy firm(s) to tender RFQ documents for the following works:
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is a specialised agency of the United Nations aimed at promoting world peace and security through international cooperation in education, the arts, the sciences, and culture.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) Framerspace User Support
The UNESCO Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace and Sustainable Development (MGIEP) is UNESCO’s category 1 Research Institute that focuses on Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4.7 towards education for building peaceful and sustainable societies across the world. In line with its vision of ‘Transforming Education for Humanity’, the Institute employs the whole-brain approach to education with programmes that are designed to mainstream Social and Emotional Learning in education systems, innovate digital pedagogies and put youth as global citizens at the centre of the 2030 agenda for Sustainable Development.
Scope of Services
FramerSpace is UNESCO MGIEP's indigenously designed artificial intelligence (AI) powered digital cocreation platform that helps draw learnings from the tasks that AI does well, the 'HOW' to teach and consequently learn (https://mgiep.unesco.org/framerspace
). Under the overall authority of the Director and direct supervision of the Chief Information Technology Officer, the contracting firm will be required to provide support to the users of FramerSpace.
MGIEP will be assessing quotations that demonstrate long-standing expertise in customer support, highlevel certificate qualifications/experience in the technology support domain and expertise/experience in exploring, analyzing and communicating how online applications can be operated and how to work with their features. MGIEP Framerspace Learning Platform (https://framerspace.com
The contracting firm will need to study in detail to understand the needs of the courses being developed and the digital pedagogy experience envisaged by UNESCO MGIEP. The UNESCO MGIEP Framerspace teams will serve as the internal focal point for the contracting firm and provide comprehensive brief of the learning experience, definition of key target audiences.
MGIEP wants to establish an agreement to provide a range of high-quality services related to support and implementing user-friendly applications of Framerspace used by the staff and partners. In short, the contracting firm shall be required to provide user support, issue tracking and creation of user guides and tutorials for the existing and new features on FramerSpace Learning Platform. These services will be facilitated through a contract for services which will be signed between UNESCO MGIEP and the successful proposer to this Request for quotation advertisement.
The details of services that the contracting firm shall be required to undertake are as under:
- Should be available 24X7 to communicate and answer user queries via Helpdesk Ticketing System via emails and phone-calls. This includes:
- Immediate redressal of user queries.
- If the contracting firm needs to refer to the MGIEP point of contact to answer a user query, they can communicate the query/issue to the MGIEP point of contact. MGIEP will have at least two working days to respond to the contracting firm; the contracting firm will further have one working day to respond to the user query.
- In case the user issue cannot be resolved because of some technical bug(s) in the FramerSpace system, the contracting firm should immediately report the bug(s) to the MGIEP point of contact, via Helpdesk Ticketing System, Telephonic channel, emails or all the above.
- The contracting firm will produce and share with MGIEP a report on user query statistics at the end of each month.
- Monitor FramerSpace functionalities and raise tickets to the UNESCO MGIEP point of contact via Helpdesk Ticketing System, Telephonic channel, emails or all the above as and when needed. This involves monitoring FramerSpace on the following:
- Checking at user level for broken links on a fortnightly basis or as required, and report.
- Monitoring FramerSpace website speed on a fortnightly basis or as required, and report.
- Fortnightly check how FramerSpace performs on different devices/browsers and report.
- Report any issue or need for a new feature if discovered.
- The contracting firm will produce and share with MGIEP a report on issues/bugs statistics at the end of each month.
- From time to time, create user manuals and video tutorials to communicate to the users of FramerSpace to support their seamless learning-teaching experience on FramerSpace. These user manuals will be the property of MGIEP.
It is imperative that to provide the above services, the contracting firm shall understand in detail the FramerSpace platform and its existing features and keep oneself updated when new features on FramerSpace are released or old features on FramerSpace are updated.
Qualification / Experience Requirements
Application Closing Date
- The Contracting firm is required to demonstrate their capacity and expertise to execute the activities including availability of equipment, industry contacts and experience in undertaking similar assignments.
- The Contracting firm must show experience in relevant projects to indicate understanding of issues relating to sustainable development and outreach to local and international audiences.
6th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Please send your (Technical and Financial proposal separately) via email (PDF password-protected for financials) with quotes and company profile to: email@example.com
with subject line as "FramerSpace User Support".
- UNESCO MGIEP has the right to meet with the selected bidders and negotiate the final financial amount before signing the contract.
- A two-stage procedure will be used in evaluating the proposals, with evaluation of the technical component being completed prior to any price component being opened and compared. The Price Component will be opened only for submissions that passed the technical evaluation.
- Any Proposal received by UNESCO MGIEP after the deadline for submission of proposals, shall be rejected.
- Only shortlisted firms would be contacted. The quotations will be evaluated based on the methodology containing strategy for risk management, quality management, structure of team deployed to render support services, communication management and plan of activity. UNESCO MGIEP is expecting proposals less than or up to USD 40,000. Proposals exceeding USD 40,000 will not be considered.
- All quotations/price breakups to be provided in INR.
(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFQ.