Ikara Local Government Council, Kaduna State invites suitably interested, qualified and reputable companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
Ikara Local Government Council, Kaduna State is requesting for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
In line with Public Procurement Law 2016 of Kaduna State, Ikara Local Government Council is in the process of carrying out some procurement activities for the 2nd quarter of 2022. In view of the foregoing background, suitably interested qualified and reputable companies are hereby invited to submit tender for its invitation to bid in respect of the following projects.
Scope of Works
- Construction of modern slaughter slab (Abattoir) at Pala
- Construction of Police outpost at Auchan
- Construction of block of Two classroom with toilet at Kwakwa Auchan
- Construction of a block of Two classroom with toilet at Yakasai Bayan
- Construction of a block of Two classroom at with toilet at Ung. Allah Gaba Academy (Orphanage School)
- Construction of a block of Two classroom with toilet at Wamban Rimi
- Construction of a block of Two classroom with toilet at Janmaimara Saulawa
- Construction of block of Two classroom with toilet at Gangarida
- Construction of a block of Two classroom with toilet at Auchan (Islamiya)
Interested Companies are required to submit the under listed documents which will be used as criteria for technical and/or financial evaluation of all bids:
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of registration of the Company with Cooperate affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of the Company's tax income clearance certificate of at least 2 years immediately preceding this year
- Evidence of Companies Financial Capability to handle these project with letter of assurance from Companies bankers
- Evidence of at least one verifiable similar job previously executed by the Company to be accompanied by letter of award of Contract, photographs and valuation certificate in respect of same
12:00 Noon Monday, 9th May, 2022.
Opening of Bids
Completed bid documents Submitted by the Companies will be publicly opened by 12:00 pm on Tuesday 10 May, 2022 at Ikara Local Government Council Chamber. Tenderers or their representatives and other members of the general public are all invited to witness opening of the bids.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested Company shall collect tender form/document from the procurement office of Ikara Local Government Secretariat at the council Secretariat, upon payment of N10,000 non refundable tender fee per Procurement from the hours of 10.00 am to 3:00 pm daily excluding Saturdays and Sundays.
Submission of Tender Documents
Completed technical and/or financial bids shall be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly showing the Description of the project, (procurement) and name of the Contractor on top of the envelope addressed to:
Ikara Local Government Council,
Any bid Submitted not in Compliance with this notice will be rejected or returned.