The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites interested and eligible vendors / suppliers to express interest by submitting RFQ documents for the supply of the following works:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Purchase of 30 Units of Airport Luggage Trollies with Delivery to Chisinau, Moldova
The United Nations High Commissionaire for refugees, Representation in Chisinau, Moldova invites qualified suppliers of (airport) luggage trollies to submit a firm offer for the supply of 30 units of luggage trollies.
Your offer should include:
- Copy of business license/registration certificate in the country of business registration;
- Copy of tax card/certificate from the country of registration;
- Description of range of products on offer with technical and performance specifications;
- Unit cost EXW in US$ without VAT;
- Total cost for 30 units EXW in US$;
- Delivery cost for 30 units in US$;
- Delivery lead-time to Chisinau, Moldova;
- Incoterm 2010: DAP;
- Completed and signed Vendor Registration Form (attached).
You are welcome to propose multiple products similar to the attached sample along with their pricing. Requests for down payments will not be considered.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Complete quotations should be submitted via email to: LUKOVICA@unhcr.org
Related Document: Sample