FHI 360 invites qualified and interested commercial real estate brokerage / realtor to submit proposals for the provision of office / commercial space:
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Provision of Office Lease
FHI360 Nigeria Country Office is hereby seeking for qualified and interested commercial real estate brokerage/realtor to submit proposal for the provision of office/commercial space in accordance to the requirement below.
Scope of Work
Our requirement is approximately 1,500-2,800 square meters space which will accommodate existing staff numbers. The proposed space will be largely open plan within the FCT and should meet the following requirement:
- Be a purpose-built commercial building with open plan office set up.
- Be located within a commercial area in the FCT (Phase 1, 2 or 3 strongly preferred)
- Have at least 1,500 square meters of lettable space, which could be on multiple floors.
- Have designated rest rooms on each floor
- Be able to park at least 30 cars on the premises
- Be connected to mains water with storage tanks able to store ample water.
- Be connected to mains electricity with dedicated transformer & installed meter
- Have installed generator for backup power and dedicated main storage tank.
- Easy accessibility with provision for entrance and exit gates
- Have purpose-built security/ gate house.
- Have dedicated waste disposal area.
- Meet Fire and Security requirements
Please read this section carefully and be sure that all requested information is included in your submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information. The submission of incomplete information could result in the rejection of proposal.
The minimum eligibility criteria to participate in the pre-qualification process shall be as underlisted and should be submitted along with the property catalogue (the catalogue must contain the description of the offer including pictures and the available facilities. The responding Realtor must:
Application Closing Date
- Submit detailed company profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization. The profile will also contain copies of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission, including form CAC7 & CAC2 and / or relevant authorities where business is domicle.
- Submit evidence of payment of tax for the last three years
- Have at least five (5) years' experience in providing similar services.
- Provide list of reference with contact telephone number(s) and email(s)
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies or institutions of practice local and international.
2:00pm, 13th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Complete proposal including property catalogue, rates/cost of lease and all documents requested in section B and C MUST be submitted in PDF format and submit via email to: NG.email@example.com
- Bidders must submit request for any clarification and further information concerning this solicitation in writing via email NG.firstname.lastname@example.org later than 2pm May 6, 2022.
- The subject of your email should be "Provision of Office Lease" and your expression of interest letter should be address to "The Office Lease Committee, FHI360 Nigeria Country Office" Abuja. (Hard copy and physical submission will not be accepted)
- Any proposal received by FH1360 after the deadline for submission stated herein shall be rejected and returned unopened to the bidder
- No proposal shall be modified after the deadline for submission of proposals.
- Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will not be accepted.
- Issuance of this RFP in no way constitutes a commitment by FH1360 to award a contract.
- FHI 360 reserves the right to vary any part of this RFP at the time of award if it becomes necessary.
- This procurement is funded by the U.S Agency for International Development (USAID) and is subject to the applicable Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- FHI360 is Value added tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WTH) in compliance with relevant Nigerian laws.