Borno State Government invites interested, reputable and suitably qualified contractors to submit bids for the procurement of the following works:
Borno State Government is requesting for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
The Borno State Government through the Ministry of Education, in compliance with Borno State Bureau on Public Procurement law 2019, wishes to invite interested, reputable and suitably qualified contractors to submit bid for the procurement of the following.
Scope of Work
- 197,364 pieces of 60-leaves Exercise books
- Assorted writing materials
- 16,447 Units of Branded Mathematical sets
- 16,447 Units of Branded School bags;
- 16,447 sets of School Sandals/socks
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method and is open to all bidders.
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, including Certified True Copy (CTC) of memorandum and Article of Association, (Form CAC 02 & CAC 07.
- Evidence of Valid Registration with Borno State Bureau on Public Procurement and payment of relevant fees.
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three years.
- Evidence of PENCOM (Current Pension Clearance Certificate).
- Evidence of Current Nigeria Social insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate
- Audited financial Report and Account for the last three years.
- Verifiable Documentary Evidence of at least three (3) similar works successfully ongoing project, including Letter of Awards, Contract
- Agreements, job completion certificates and photographs of the project.
- Company's Profile, with Curriculum Vitae of relevant professionals/Technical Staff.
- Sworn affidavit from court of competent jurisdiction in Nigeria, disclosing as follows:
- That the company is not in receivership
- Compliance with Public Procurement Law, 2019.
- That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law
- That the Company has not been debarred by any Government Agency or an International Organization.
There is a waiver for item 4&5 for domestic tenders (Borno State Indigenous Contractors)
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2022.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the tender documents from Director Planning Research and Statistics (DPRS) of the Ministry of Education, Musa Usman Secretariat Maiduguri upon payment of appropriate non-refundable Tender fees from ................ to ...............
Submission of Tender Documents
Bid must be submitted through the e-GP portal (https://e-procurement.bpp.bo.gov.ng
Bidders are to ensure that they sign all pages of the Bidding Documents before uploading
Planed Procurement Schedule (Subject to Changes)
- Publish bid notice - 30-04-2022
- Bid Closing date - 19-05-2022
- Evaluation process - 19-05-2022
- Communication of evaluation report - 19-05-2022
- Contract signature - 30-05-2022
- Tenders submitted after dateline of submission will be rejected.
- Borno State Ministry of Education is not bound to select any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 30 of the Borno State Public Procurement Law, 2019.
- Any bidder that does not comply with the above requirements or any form of deviation from the requirements will be rejected.
- Bid opening is in strict compliance with Covid-19 guideline as stipulated by the Borno State Bureau on Public Procurement.
- Only eligible candidate would be allowed to submit bid.