The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) invites experienced and competent Contractors / Service providers to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is an independent regulatory body with authority for the regulation of the electric power industry in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest for the Provision of Cleaning Services
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) was established by the ESPR Act, 2005 to create, promote, and preserve efficient industry and market structures and to ensure the optimal utilization of resources for the provision of electricity services in Nigeria.
Experienced and competent Contractors/Service providers are invited to submit Expression of Interest (Eol) for cleaning and fumigation of NERC head office
Scope of Services
The scope of work is cleaning (including façade) and fumigation of NERC head office building and its immediate environs. The intent of the Commission is to ensure that its facilities are maintained at the highest standards.
Interested firms should submit two (2) bound copies of Eol documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
Application Closing Date
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC1.1/CAC2 and CAC7. Business name is also acceptable in case of services;
- Copy of firm's Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificates of all the partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Copy of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (applicable where number of staff is at least 15);
- Copy of Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December 2022 (applicable where number of staff is at least 5 or at least N5om turnover);
- Copy of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022;
- Copy of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31st December 2022 or valid certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
- Evidence of Firm's current registration with Environmental Health Officers Registration Council (EHORECON);
- Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder, and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- That the company is not in receivership or about to be in receivership or not a replacement for a hitherto tax defaulting company;
- That the company is not subject to any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any winding down petitions or proceedings;
- That the Company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for criminal offences relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2019, 2020 &2021, duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed
- Company's profile with duly signed Curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their academic/professional qualifications;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years (both completed and ongoing) including letters of award, valuation certificates, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the company/firm's letterhead paper bearing amongst others, the registration number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone number (preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The letterhead paper must bear the names and nationalities of the directors of the company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by authorized officer of the firm.
12:00 noon Monday, 16th May, 2022.
Opening of EOI Documents
The Eol documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, May 16, 2022 in the Commission's Hearing Room Wing B, 4th floor, Plot No. 1387, Cadastral Zone, Aoo, Central Business District, Abuja in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Commission's Registry Unit on the Ground floor, Wing A, as the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Submission of EOI Documents
Interested firms are to submit two (2) bound copies of expression of interest (EOI) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed as follows:
Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission,
Plot No. 1387, Cadastral Zone Aoo,
Central Business District,
F.C.T - Abuja.
The envelopes should be clearly marked with (the name of the project). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the
bidder and should be dropped in the designated Tender Box located at the Commission's Registry Unit on the Ground floor, Wing A not later than the specified closing date.
- Eol must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Eol submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un opened
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Attendees at the bids opening shall be required to wash hands, use hand sanitizer, wear mask and observe physical distancing, The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording and invitation link will be sent to bidders who chooses to join the bid opening online;
- Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services);
- Only short-listed firms will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals (RFPs);
- The Commission is not bound to shortlist any firm and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
For further enquiries, please contact the "General Manager (Procurement)" on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
and copy email@example.com