The Federal Medical Centre, Asaba Delta State invites interested, competent, experienced, qualified and reputable Contractors / Consultants to submit Tender and EOI documents for the supply and construction of the following works:
Federal Medical Centre, Asaba Delta State is requesting for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for Construction Works / Supply of Medical Equipment and Expression of Interest (EOI) for Medical Outreach / Training and Capacity Building
Federal Medical Centre, Asaba Delta State is a Federal tertiary health institution providing quality tertiary health care to Nigerians and Deltans in particular, the Hospital wishes to invite interested, competent, experienced, qualified and reputable Contractors/Consultants to submit Tender for the supply and Construction Works at Federal Medical Centre Asaba. Also Expressions of Interest (EOI) for Medical Outreach to communities.
Scope of Work / Supply and Services
Category A - Goods & Works:
|Supply of Medical Equipment
|Expansion of the hospital Main Theater
|Rehabilitation of Physiotherapy Department Building
|Rehabilitation of Old Maternity Building
|Construction of Officers Quarter Phase2
Category B - Consultancy Service (Expression of Interest EOI):
|Consultancy Services for Medical Outreaches to Communities
|Consultancy Services for Training and Capacity Development on Epidemic Preparedness
Interested and competent Contractors/Consultants wishing to carry out any of the projects are required to submit the following documents which will be subjected to verification and due diligence by the institution:
Application Closing Date (Goods & Works)
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 & 2021) valid till December 31st, 2022
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022(this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above).
- Evidence of Industrial Trust Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this is applicable to bidders with whose staff is 5 and above or bidders with annual turnover is N50M and above).
- Evidence Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors. Consultants and Service providers by submission of Interim Registration Report(IRR) expiring on 31st December, 2022 or valid Certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement.
- Category B. Evidence of Firms registration with relevant professional body
- Company's audited Accounts for the last three (3)years (2019, 2020 & 2021).
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria: indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- For Supply of Medical Equipment: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Manufacturer.
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications e.g. COREN CORBON etc.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award, Valuation Certificate, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- List of Plants/Equipments for construction job) with proof of ownership/Lease where applicable.
- For Joint Ventures/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided.( CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each Joint Venture Partner).
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Medical Centre Asaba or The Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firms letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Contact Address, Telephone Number (Preferably GSM No) and email address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Director of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
12:00 Noon Tuesday, 14th June, 2022.
Application Closing Date (EOI)
12:00 Noon Tuesday, 17th May, 2022.
Opening of EOI Documents
The Eol document will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission 12.00noon of Tuesday 17th May, 2022 in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please ensure to sign the bid submission register in the Procurement Unit, as Federal Medical Centre will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bid.
Only short listed bidders at Eol evaluation will be contacted at a later date for the collection of tender documents (Request for Proposal)
Opening of Bid (Construction/Procurement of goods)
The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission 12.00 noon Tuesday 14th June, 2022 at the Board room Federal Medical Centre Asaba Along Nnebisi Road in the presences of bidders or their representatives Please ensure to sign the bid submission register in the Procurement Unit as Federal Medical Centre will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bid.
Collection of Bid Documents
Interested companies are to collect standard Bidding Documents (SBD) for (Construction/Procurement of goods) from Procurement Unit of Federal Medical Centre Asaba, Along Nnebisi Road West End Asaba upon presentation of receipt of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) per Lot, paid into the Federal Medical Centre Asaba Remita account in any commercial bank.
Submission of Bidding Documents (Construction/Procurement of goods)
Prospective companies are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired. Two (2) hard copies each of the Technical and Financial bids with soft copy of Financial bids only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as Technical Bidor Financial Bid.
Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to the:
Federal Medical Centre, Asaba,
Along Nnebisi Road,
West End Asaba,
Bids should be clearly marked with (the Name of the project and the Lot Number) Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelop should have the Name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Procurement Unit not later than the specified closing date.
Submission of EOI
Interested firms are to submit Two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (Eol) documents separated by dividers in sealed envelope and addressed as stated above. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Procurement Unit Administration Department not later than the specified closing date.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) lots All cost will be borne by the bidder.
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be contacted at a later date for financial bids opening, while financial bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned un-opened
- The Federal Medical Centre Asaba is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder/shortlist firms and reserve the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007
For further Enquiry contact Head of Procurement email Kpobor@gmail.com