The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of the following works:
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional political and economic union of fifteen countries located in West Africa. Collectively, these countries comprise an area of 5,114,162 km², and in 2015 had an estimated population of over 349 million.
Applications are invited for:
Title: International Competitive Bidding (ICB) for the Supply and installation of Solar System and Agricultural and Construction Equipment for the Regional Stabilisation and Development Project for Guinea Bissau and Niger in Three Lots
The ECOWAS Commission has allocated a budget for the Year 2022 for the Regional Stabilisation and Development Project for Guinea Bissau and Niger for the supply and installation of Solar system and agricultural and construction equipment.
The ECOWAS Commission hereby launches an International Competitive Bidding process which entails the submission of bids, in sealed envelopes, for the Supply and installation of Solar system and agricultural and construction equipment for the Regional Stabilisation and Development Project for Guinea Bissau and Niger in three lots.
Scope of Work
- Lot 1: Supply and installation of a solar system in Guinea Bissau and Niger
- Lot 2: Supply and installation of Agricultural Equipment in Guinea Bissau and Niger
- Lot 3: Supply and installation of Construction Equipment in Guinea Bissau and Niger
Companies interested in visiting the site may contact the Focal Points in Guinea Bissau and Niger at the following address: Niger (email@example.com +227 96 99 13 25); Guinea Bissau (firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com + 245 670 66 48). There will be a site inspection / visit on the 24th and 25th of March 2022.
Collection of Documents
The Bidding document can be purchased at the Procurement Division, Directorate of General Administration, ECOWAS Commission, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, Abuja, Nigeria, upon sending a written request and payment of the sum of two hundred Us Dollars (USD 200) in cash or cheque or its equivalent in Naira (for Bidders from Nigeria), made in favour of ECOWAS Commission, Abuja.
For Bidders residing outside Nigeria: The Bidding Document can be mailed to interested Bidders upon payment (by Bank Transfer) of non-refundable fee of two hundred US Dollars (USD 200) to the Commission (transfer charges born by the bidder). (Account Details available on request.)
Application Closing Date
11:00am (GMT+1 - Nigerian Time) Thursday, 5th May, 2022.
Opening of Bids
Bids will be opened ( online opening session ) in the presence of bidders who wish to attend the bid opening on the 5th of May, 2022 at 11:30 AM (GMT+1), Procurement Meeting Room, ECOWAS Commission, Abuja, Nig. An online invitation link will be shared to all interested bidders.
Submission of Documents
Bids must be submitted (in English or French) in a sealed envelope deposited in the Tenders box located in the:
Directorate of General Administration,
1st Floor of the ECOWAS Commission Building,
101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
P. M. B. 401,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Bids must clearly indicate "Regional Stabilization and Development Project for Guinea Bissau and Niger" Do not open except in the presence of the Opening and Evaluation Committee.
- Interested Bidders may obtain additional information from the following address during working hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00am (8.00am GMT+1) to 4.00pm (3.00pm GMT+1), ECOWAS Commission, Directorate of General Administration, Procurement Division, 1st Floor, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401 Abuja Nigeria. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Bid shall be valid for one hundred and twenty (120) days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by a USD 5,000 (bank guarantee or surety bond) bid security valid for 150 Days.