The Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) invites interested and reputable companies with relevant experience to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) is Nigeria's state radio broadcasting organization. Its subsidiary is the domestic radio network known as Radio Nigeria, with FM stations across the 36 states and Zonal station in the 6 geopolitical zones that broadcast on the SW.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for 2022 Capital Projects
The Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, FRCN, in compliance with the requirement of the Public Procurement Act, 2007, invites interested reputable companies, with relevant experience to tender for the under listed 2022 capital projects.
Scope of Work
Construction of Facilities, Supply and Installation of Broadcast Equipment and Operational Vehicles.
||Accessories for Medium wave transmitter in Radio House Abuja
||Supply and installation of air conditioners in Radio House Abuja
||Supply of Studio Codecs
||Construction of FM station in Gashua, Yobe State
||Supply of Operational Vehicles for FM Gashua
||Construction/Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Earthing system & pits in FM stations
||Supply of 2KW transmitters
||Supply and Installation of 500KVA generator
||Supply and Installation of professional studio consoles
||Construction of Transmitter Building, Gate House and Generator House at FM Asaba
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Income's Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years (2019, 2020, 2021) valid till 31" December 2022.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31. December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above).
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31* December, 2022.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service providers by submission of Interim Registration Report, (IRR) expiring on 31" December, 2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- A Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
- That the company is not bankrupt, in receivership or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affect the company's ability to effectively discharge their responsibility if engaged;
- No Director of the Company has been convicted for procurement fraud in any Country:
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - (2019, 2020 and 2021) duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- For Supply of Equipment: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of awards and job Completion Certificates
- Electricity Jobs: Evidence of current Licence issued by Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number(RC), as issued by the Corporate Affairs commission (CAC), Contact Address, etc. Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
12:00 Noon Monday, 30th May, 2022.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at on or before 12.00 noon Monday, 30" May, 2022 in the presence of bidders or their representatives at the Corporation's Conference Room. This advertisement also serves as an invitation to all stakeholders and the general public to the bids' opening.
Collection of Bid Documents
Interested companies are to collect bid documents from office of the Secretary, Parastatal Tenders' Board (Room 19,2" Floor, Radio House) upon payment of non-refundable tender fee of N10,000 = (Ten Thousand Naira) only per Lot, payable to the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (Headquarters) through REMITA platform at any commercial bank in Nigeria. Evidence of such payment is to be presented at the point of collection of the bid documents, between 9.00am and 4.00 pm Mondays to Fridays.
Submission of Bid Documents
Bidders are to submit both technical and financial bids in separate, sealed envelopes, clearly marked "Technical" and "Financial". Each envelope, whether technical or financial, must state the lot number on the top-right corner. The name and address of the bidder, including valid contact telephone numbers must be clearly stated on the back of each envelope. Failure to abide by these regulations may lead to disqualification.
Bids are to be submitted to:
FRCN Tender's Board,
Radio House, Garki,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- All expenses incurred in the preparation and submission of any response to this invitation shall be borne solely by the interested participating company.
- FRCN reserves the right to verify claims made by any bidder.
- FRCN is not obliged to award to the lowest cost bidder
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of FRCN to contract any company,nor shall it entitle any company submitting documents to claim any indemnity.
- All submissions must be made in English language.
- All submissions must be in the Nigerian currency i.e. Naira.
- Attendees at the bids opening shall be required to wash hands, use hand sanitiser, wear mask and observe physical distancing. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording and invitation link will be sent to bidders who chooses to join the bid opening online;
- Only pre-qualified bidders at Technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- FRCN is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.