The Federal College of Dental Technology & Therapy invites interested and competent contractors, suppliers and service providers to indicate interest by submitting EOI and Tender documents for the following works:
The Federal College of Dental Technology & Therapy is a higher education institute in Trans-Ekulu, Enugu State, Nigeria. It was established in 1955 in Lagos as the Federal School of Dental Technology and Hygiene, training dental technicians and hygienists.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation to Tender for the Implementation of 2022 Capital Projects and Zonal Intervention / Constituency Projects
The Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy. Enugu is a Federal tertiary Institution was established in 1952 as a Centre of Excellence in Africa. The College has been re-established by Nigerian law viz Act No.8 of 2017 and granted the power to award degrees
- Category A - Works: Construction
- Category B - Goods: Procurement of Goods
- Category C - Consultancy (Request for Submission of Expression of Interest):
Category A - Works:
- Lot 1. Construction of Security House
- Lot 2. Construction of Classrooms and Offices.
- Lot 3. Construction of 4-Two In-One Self Contained Bedroom Staff Quarters at isiugwu BHC In Igboere North LGA of Enugu
- Lot 4. Construction of 4-Two In-One Self Contained Bedroom Staff Quarters at Nkpunator Nkpologu In Uzo LGA of Enugu
- Lot 5. Construction of 4-Two In-One Self Contained Bedroom Staff Quarters at Eha Alumona BHC in Nsukka LGA of Enugu
- Lot 6. Construction of 4-Two In-One Self Contained Bedroom Staff Quarters at Uwele Ukehe BHC In lobo E LGA of Enugu
- Lot 7. Construction of Some Selected Inner Road Networks Within Federal College of Dental Technology & Therapy Enugu
- Lot 8. Renovation of Some Selected Blocks of Classrooms in Some Selected Community Primary & Secondary Schools Ikirun, Osun State
Category B - Goods:
- Lot 9. Purchase of Dental Materials for Dental Clinic and Students Training
- Lot 10. Purchase of Laboratory Equipment
- Lot 11. Furnishing of Otons and Residential Building
- Lot 12. Purchase of vehicles
- Lot 13. Raising of All-in-One Solar Street lights with High Output In Some Selected Areas In Okparigbo and Echezea
- Lot 14. Introduction of High Output Solar Street Ughts at Some Strategic Dark Spots within and Around The Federal College of Dental Technology & Therapy, Enugu Sate
- Lot 15. Erection of High Intensity Solar Street Lights for Surveillance along Some Selected Inner Roads of Federal College of Dental Technology & Therapy
- Lot 16. Provision and Distribution of Integrated Solar Street Lights in Selected Vilages Of Offa For Security
- Lot 17. Supply of Motorcycles for Youth Empowerment at Dutse/Klyawa Federal Constituency igawa State
- Lot 18. Supply of Motorcycles for Ikot Abasi/Mkpat Enin/Eastern Obolo Federal Constituency of Akwa Ibom State
Category C - Consultancy:
- Lot 19. Medical and Dental Outreach in Ikot Abasi/Mkpat Enin/Eastern Obolo Constituency Akwa Ibom State
- Lot 20. Medical Outreach at Eke and Agbaja Catchment Area Enugu State
- Lot 21. Dental Surveys for Selected Secondary Schools in Nsukka and Igbo Ee South LGA'S OF Enugu State
- Lot 22. Provision of Medical Stead for the People of Eket/Est Ekebeno/Onna Federal Constituency. Akwa Ibom Sate
- Lot 23. Provision of Free Medical Dental and Surgical Outreach at Dutse Kyawa Federal Constituency Jigawa State
- Lot 24. Provision of Free Medical Outreach in Greater Angu Enugu State Lot 25. Provision of Free Medical and Surgical Outreach In Ikot Abasi/Mipat Enin Eastern Obolo Constituency Akwa Ibom State
Interested and Competent Contractors and Consulting Firms/Individual Consultant wishing to carry out the projects listed under the three (3) categories above are required to submit the following documents in their Technical Bids/EOT, which will be subjected to verification:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC and CAC7.Business Name is also acceptable for Services:
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate for Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificate of the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years valid till 31 December 2022
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31" December 2022 (this requirements only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above:
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- That the company is not having any Director of Company convicted for any offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) Years -2019, 2020 & 2021, duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS):
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed
- Company's Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications such as COREN, OSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- Works: List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease agreement notarized by court of Law,
- Services: Evidence of Firm's current Ucence/Accreditation issued by relevant regulatory professional bodies such as Centre for Management Development for Training, MDCN for Medical Services;
- For Supply of Equipment: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs):
- Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council's approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid for the vehicles;
- Electricity Jobs: Evidence of current Licence issued by Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA):
- Evidence of Remita Payment for Bidding Documents (Goods & Works):
- For Joint Venture/Partnership. Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner):
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm;
The above listed requirements shall form part of the Bids Evaluation Criteria and non-compliance with any of the stated criteria shall result in automatic disqualification of the bidder.
Application Closing Date
12:00 Noon Monday, 13th June, 2022.
Opening of EOI and Technical Bids
The Eol and the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadlines for submission at 12:00 noon Monday, 13th June, 2022 in the College's Conference Hall, Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu in the presence of Bidders and their representatives while the financial bids will be kept unopened. This advertisement serves as an invitation to Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Anti-Corruption Agencies and the public to witness the Bid opening.
Collection of Tender Documents (Goods & Works)
Interested Companies are to collect tender document at the Procurement Unit in Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu upon presentation of evidence of payment of nonrefundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) per Lot, paid into Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu/
Submission of Tender Documents (Goods & Works)
The Completed Technical and Financial bids are to be submitted in Two (2) copies each which will include one (1) original and one (1) copy. The documents should be in Two (2) seperate sealed envelopes clearly marked "Technical Bid" and "Financial Bid" and both sealed in a third envelope marked with the Appropriate Title and Lot Number at the top right hand comer and addressed to the:
Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu,
The Name & address of the Company should be written at the reverse side of the envelope. All submissions are to reach the Executive Director not later than tha specified closing date.
Submission of Expression of Interest (EOI)
Interested Farms in Consultancy Services are to submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) for each of the lot desired in three (3) hard copies each one original & two copies). The EOI should be addressed as indicated above and submitted not later than the specified closing date.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder,
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened:
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots:
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Attendees at the bid openings shall be required to wash hands, use hand sanitiser, wear mask and observe physical distancing. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording and invitation link will be sent to bidders who chooses to in the bid opening online;
- Goods & Works: Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- Services: Only shortlisted Farms will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals;
- Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu is not bound to pre-qualify shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to and the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement Unit between 9.00am - 4.00pm (Mondays- Fridays) except Public Holidays at the Federal College Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu P.M.B.01473 Enugu, Nigeria.