Palladium Group invites interested and qualified vendors to indicate interest by tendering RFQ documents for the supply of the following works:
Palladium is a leading implementer of international development programs. Working in over 90 countries and across a broad range of sectors, we offer donor agencies a balance of global scale and in-house technical expertise. Aid is a critical component of our shared pursuit of the Sustainable Development Goals, and we bring our knowledge of the private sector to bear in designing solutions that use aid to spark lasting social and economic development.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quote (RFQ) for the Provision of Furniture & Fittings for 50 Primary Health Care Facilities in the FCT
The USAID Integrated Health Program (IHP) is a five-year expanded effort by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) with the Government of Nigeria (GON) to identify and provide technical support for rapid scale-up of proven interventions through improvement of service delivery and strengthening of health systems. IHP aims to support the rapid scale-up of proven high-impact interventions appropriate to each stage of life through improvements in the delivery of quality primary health care services, the strengthening of health systems, the reduction in supply-side barriers to service access, and optimizing each contact with a client.
IHP works closely with the state government in Bauchi, Ebonyi, FCT, Kebbi, and Sokoto states to support established health and development plans, build capacity and ensure ownership of interventions, systems and results. The program promotes integrated packages of services in core intervention areas of health systems strengthening and reproductive health/family planning, maternal health, newborn health, child health, adolescent health, nutrition, and malaria, ensuring that priority is given to gender and social inclusion, and fostering sustainability and country ownership Integrated Health Program - Nigeria Country Office is inviting eligible and reputable companies to send quotations for the provision of the underlisted furniture and fittings to 50 Primary Health Care Centres in the FCT.
Scope of Work
The purpose of this RFQ is to select potential vendors who are experienced and have the capacity to supply the following:
- Privacy screens: Three (3) Panel Privacy Screen (Mobile type), Overall dimensions (fully opened) 2.1m (L) x 1.8m (H) Single panel size: 0.69m(W) x 1.40m(H) Floor to screen bottom: 0.45m Casters: 0.05m twin wheels, Blue Color
- White Plastic chairs with Arm
- Wooden Benches 2.44m (L) x 0.37m (B) x 0.46m (H)
- Metal Cabinets: 1.32m (H) x 0.46m (W) x 0.62m (D), Four (4) drawer with lock & key
- Wooden Shelve: 5 shelves adjustable to desired spacing with door and lock, Brown, 0.4m (L) x 0.91m (W) x 1.85m (H)
- Lockable Cabinet: 1.02m (L) x 1.02m (W) x 0.31m(D), Wooden with lock and key
- 6kg Fire Extinguisher: Dry Chemical Powder complete with squeeze type lever, Combats fires from L.P.G. and Acetylene and Electrical
- Rechargeable Fan: 16-inch rechargeable Standing Fan with remote control
- Rechargeable lamps: 45w, Handle and Hook
- Waste disposal color coded bins (A set of 3) Red, Yellow and Black
- Hospital Fitting (Curtains ): Blue, Polyester material, washable, 1.83m (L) x 1.83m (B)
- Hospital Fitting (Bedsheets): Light Blue color, Cotton Material, Machine washable, 2.30m (L) x 1.68m (B)
- Hospital Fitting (Pillows ):Lightweight pillow for maximum neck rest, Cotton material sewn with foam inside, 0.61m (L) x 0.46m (B)
- High Quality Poly Drip Stand
- Metal Small Hospital bed for baby
Potential vendors are at liberty to apply for all the above supplies or just apply for any one depending on their core business competence.
Evaluation & Selection Criteria
This section is important and should be given due attention while completing your application. There will be no assumptions or presumptions on what is submitted, incomplete, or assumed to be submitted during evaluation. Incomplete information submission may lead to rejection or poor appraisal of proposal submission. Any company submitting a proposal should endeavor to send in a very comprehensive document highlighting how it intends to meet up all the requirements of IHP as highlighted above.
The following are the selection criteria:
- Company profile details to include registered address, functional email address, telephone numbers, and point of contact for the organization.
- Evidence of company registration, that is Certificate of incorporation showing that the organization is registered to carry out the business being applied for (with Corporate Affairs Commission)
- Tax Identification number (TIN)
- Tax Clearance for the last 3 years – 2018, 2019 and 2020 5. Proof of financial capacity
- Evidence of providing similar business/services to a recognized institution.
The quotation should also indicate the following:
- Delivery date.
- Unit cost for each of the item
- Quote Validity Period
- Payment Terms
Application Closing Date
||Name/Description of the materials
||Unit Cost (NGN)
13th May, 2022.
Submission of Request for Quote
Hard copy of the Quotation in a sealed envelope with the tile: "Provision of Furniture and Fittings for PHCs” should be addressed to "The Finance and Administration Director" and submitted to:
20 Floor, Integrated Health Program (IHP) Nigeria,
23 Ibrahim Tahir Lane,
Cadastral Zone BO5 Utako,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Soft copy with the subject "Provision of Furniture and Fittings for PHCs submitted to the email address: email@example.com
Please note the following:
- Any response to the RFQ received by IHP after the deadline for submission will not be considered
- No proposal shall be modified after the deadline for submission of proposals
- Issuance of this solicitation in no way constitutes a commitment to award a contract and Palladium reserves the right to vary any part of this solicitation at the time of award if it becomes necessary.
- Please note that as a reputable company we abide by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and so we charge Withholding Tax (WHT) in compliance with Nigerian Tax laws.