The National Obstetric Fistula Centre (NOFIC), Ningi Bauchi State invites interested and eligible Contractors / Suppliers to submit tender documents for the following works:
The National Obstetric Fistula Centre (NOFIC), Ningi is requesting for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Execution of 2022 Appropriation
The National Obstetrics Fistula Centre, Ningi is the North East Regional Centre established by the Federal Government of Nigeria for the prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with Obstetrics Fistula and similar disorders. Its mandate also includes Research and Training. The Centre hereby invites interested Contractors/Suppliers to tender for its 2022 capital projects as follows.
Scope of Work / Supplies
Category A - Works:
- Lot K1 - Construction Medical Ward II
- Lot K2 - Construction of Laundry
- Lot K3 - Construction of Library
- Lot K4 - Construction of Road Network
- Lot K5 - Construction of Central Store
Category B - Goods:
- Lot K6 - Procurement of Theatre and Ward Consumables
- Lot K7 - Procurement and Installation of Library Books and Shelves
- Lot K8 - Purchase of Utility Vehicles
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 (Statement of share capital and return of allotment) and CAC7 (Particulars of persons who are first Directors of the company);
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019 & 2020), valid till 31st December, 2022, with minimum average annual turnover as stated in the bid documents;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above):
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above)
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31st December, 2022 or valid Certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
- Company's Audited account for the last three years (2019, 2020 & 2021) duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of relevant committees of the National Obstetrics Fistula Centre, Ningi or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars:
- Letter of Authorization from the Original Equipment Manufacturers listed in the Approved Policy for Procurement of Health and Medical Equipment for Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria, for bidders of Lot k6;
- Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council's approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorized representatives should bid for Lot K8;
- List and verifiable documentary evidences of at least three (3) similar jobs successfully executed within the last five (5) years including letters of awards and job completion certificates.
- Company's profile with Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic and Professional certificates
- Works: List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease;
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITFC Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
12:00 Noon Monday, 30th May, 2022.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday 30th May, 2022 in the Centre's Conference Room in the presence of bidders and their representatives.
Collection of Bid Documents
The Tender document are to be collected from the Procurement Office, (NOFIC) Permanent Site, Kano Road Ningi, upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00 ) only per Lot using Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Payment on REMITA Platform through any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Bid Documents
Prospective bidder should submit bids in two (2) sealed envelopes marked "Technical" and "Financial" Bids both sealed in a third larger envelope (A3) marked with Lot No and the title of the project in 2 hardcopies and 1 softcopy of financial bid. The envelope should be addressed to:
The Medical Director,
National Obstetrics Fistula Centre,
P.M.B 0013, Kano Road,
Ningl, Bauchi State.
The completed and sealed bid documents should contain the bidder's name on the reverse side of the envelope and be deposited in Tender Box in the Centre not later than the stated closing date.
- NOFIC Ningi reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on document submitted, and shall disqualify any company whose claims are found to be false;
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Bidders are advised to read this solicitation carefully, any submissions that do not meet up with any of the requirements specified above shall be disqualified;
- All costs will borne by the bidders;
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots
- Attendees at the bid openings shall be required to wash hands, use hand sanitiser, wear mask and Observe physical distancing
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- The National Obstetrics Fistula Centre, Ningi is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.