The Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute (ARMTT), Ilorin invites interested and competent contractors, suppliers and service providers to indicate interest by submitting EOI and Tender documents for the following works:
The Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute (ARMTT) Ilorin, was established in 1980 by the Federal Government with a loan from the World Bank to build and strengthen human resources management capacity in the agricultural and rural sector of the Nigerian economy. The Institute became a parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development with the promulgation of Decree No. 37 of December 31, 1984, now Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute (AMRTI) Act Cap 11 Vol. 1 Law of the Federation of Nigeria, 1990.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation to Tender for the Implementation of 2022 Capital Projects and Zonal Intervention / Constituency Projects
Scope of Work
- Category A - Works (Construction):
- Category B - Goods (Procurement of Goods):
- Category C - Consultancy (Request for Submission of Interest (EOI):
Category A - Works:
- Lot 1: Construction of Water Stanchion and Water Reservoir Facilities at Headquarter and
- Lot 2: Construction of Zonal office in South-South Geo-Political zone (River State)
- Lot 3: Construction and Installation of Solar Street Light in Jigawa South West Senatorial District Jigawa State.
- Lot 4: Construction of Solar Powered Boreholes Across various Communities in Ekiti South Senatorial District. Ekiti State.
Category B - Goods:
- Lot 5: Procurement of Mobile Rural Training Facilities
- Lot 6: Supply of Empowerment Materials for Small Business to women and Youths in Shendam/Quaan-Pan/Mikang Constituency.
- Lot 7: Supply and Installation of Transformer in Ekiti South Federal Constituency 1
- Lot 8: Furnishing & Equipment of office in ARMTI Headquarters and Regional Centre
Category C - Consultancy Services:
- Lot 9: Development of Extension Agent Farm Centre and Training at South East
- Lot 10: Human Capital Development in Agricultural Value Chain.
- Lot 11: Capacity Building and Skill Acquisition in Agricultural Value Chain for Youth in Kebbi State.
- Lot 12: Capacity Building in Post Harvest and seed Preservation for Farmers in Kebbi State
- Lot 13: Extension Management Training for Preservation of Harvest and seed in Multiplication for micro Farmers in Obi/Oju LGA, Benue State
- Lot 14: Training and Empowerment of Youth and Women in Agricultural Production and Processing in Biu, Bayo LGA, Borno State.
- Lot 15: Capacity Development on Best Practice for Organic Farming for Block extension Agent in Jigawa South Senatorial District. Jigawa State.
- Lot 16: Extension Management Training for Preservation of Harvest and seed in Multiplication for micro Farmers in Jigawa South Senatorial District. Jigawa State.
- Lot 17: Human Capital Development for Managing Flood disaster/Drought for Farmers in North West Nigeria
Interested and Competent Contractors and Consulting Firms/Individual Consultant wishing to carry out the projects listed under the three (3) categories above are required to submit the following documents in their Technical Bide/EOI, which will be subjected to verification:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC or CAC and CÁC7, Business Name is also acceptable for Services
- (11) Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificate of all the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years valid till 31 December, 2022
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above):
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (TT) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidders annual turnover is N50m and above);
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSTTI Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2022
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the (Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute Ilorin or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or he stry pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Sworn affidavit of not having any Director of the prospective company convicted for any offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety;
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years-2019, 2020 & 2021, duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed:
- Company's Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.:
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- Works: List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease agreement
- Services: Evidence of Firm's current Licence/Accreditation issued by relevant regulatory professional bodies such as Centre for Management Development fo Training:
- For Supply of Equipment: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs):
- Evidence of Remita Payment for Bidding Documents;
- (xvi) For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, IT Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner):
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Pirm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm:
The above listed requirements shall form part of the Bids Evaluation Criteria and non-compliance with any of the stated criteria shall result in automatic disqualification of the bidder.
Application Closing Date (Goods & Works)
12:00 Noon Monday, 30th May, 2022.
Application Closing Date (EOI)
12:00 noon Monday, 16th May, 2022.
Opening of EOI and Technical Bids
The EOI and the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadlines for submission at 12:00 noon Monday, 16th May, soa2 and 12:00 noon Monday, 30 May, soaa respectively, in the Institute's Conference Hall, ARMTI, Km 18, Ilorin-Ajase-Ipo Road, P. M. B. 1343 Tlorin, Kwara State In the presence of Bidders and their representatives while the financial bids will be kept un-opened. This advertisement serves as an invitation to Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Anti-Corruption Agencies and the public to witness the Bid opening.
Collection of Tender Documents (Goods & Works)
Interested Companies are to collect tender document at the Institute's Headquarters in Ilorin, or Regional office, No. 41 Daivd Ejoor Crescent, Adisa Estate, Abuja upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) per Lot, pald Into Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute (ARMTI) Ilorin. Interested Firms in Consultancy Services will not pay at this stage until after shortlisting.
Submission of Tender Documents (Goods & Works)
The Completed Technical and Financial bids are to be submitted in Two (2) copies each which will include one (1) Original and one (1) Copy.The documents should be in Two (2) Separate sealed envelopes clearly marked "Technical Bid" and "Financial Bid" and both sealed in a third envelope marked with the Appropriate Project Title and Lot Number at the top right hand corner and addressed to the:
Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute (ARMTT),
Km 18, Ilorin-Ajase-Ipo Road,
P. M. B 1343 Ilorin,
The Name & address of the Company should be written at the reverse side of the envelope.
Submission of EOI Documents
Interested Firms in Consultancy Services are to submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) for each of the Lot desired, in three (3) hard copies each (one original & two copies). be addressed as indicated above and submitted not later than the specified closing date.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder:
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened:
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots:
- All costs will be borne by the bidders:
- Attendees at the bid openings shall be required to wash hands, use hand sanitiser, wear mask and observe physical distancing. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording and invitation link will be sent to bidders who chooses to join the bid opening online;
- Goods & Works: Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- Services: Only shortlisted Firms will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals:
- The Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute (ARMTI) Ilorin is not bound to pre-qualify/shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement Unit between 9.00am - 4.00pm (Mondays- Fridays) except Public Holidays at the: Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute (ARMTI). Km 18, Ilorin-Ajase-Ipo Road, Ilorin, Kwara State.