P.M.B 08, Irrua, Edo State
The Management of Irma Specialist Teaching Hospital wishes to invite tenders from interested Contractors for the Digitization of Radiology (X-Ray) Department to include:
Scope of Work
Lead-Lining of X-Ray Room and Fluoroscopy Room and Digitization
Procurement and Installation of 4D Colour Doppler Ultra-Sound Machine with 3 standard probes: *Convex 700 3.75mhz, abdominal * Linear, 32mm, 7,5mhz, peripheral, vascular *Convex 143, 6mhz, endocavity, vaginal *Main black/white thermal printer, 15-inch colour LCD Screen Monitor and other accessories.
1. The Technical Bid should include but need not be limited to:
Method of Application
- Certificate of Incorporation of Company by the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years
- Profile of Company to include Names, qualifications and experience of key staff
- Verifiable list of projects completed within the last three (3) years giving name of clients, contract sum and practical completion certificates.
- Location of office(s) and showroom(s)
- Evidence of financial capability
- Evidence of Registration with PFA and remittance to Pension Commission.
Tender documents are available for collection from the office of:
The Chief Medical Director
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital
P.M.B. 08, Irrua
Prospective tenderers are to pay non refundable Tender fee of NI 5,000.00 for each of the projects lrrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Accounts No 1210200307 at Uda Micro Finance Bank, Ekpoma and also visit the site before making quotation.
Closing Date for Submission of Document
Interested Applicants should submit their Technical and Financial Bids in Separate sealed envelopes, clearly marked and submitted to the above address on or before, 10.00am of 6th November, 2012. Bids shall be opened on same date at 11.00am at the Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital, Conference Hall.