Malaria Consortium invites competitive proposals from capable vendors for the printing and production of the following works:
Malaria Consortium is one of the world's leading non-profit organisations dedicated to the comprehensive control of malaria and other communicable diseases in Africa and Southeast Asia. Malaria Consortium works with communities, government and non-government agencies, academic institutions, and local and international organisations, to ensure good evidence supports delivery of effective services, providing technical support for monitoring and evaluation of programmes and activities for evidence-based decision-making and strategic planning.
The organisation works to improve not only the health of the individual, but also the capacity of national health systems, which helps relieve poverty and support improved economic prosperity.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Provision of Printing Services for Printing and Production of Anambra LLIN SBCC Items
MC-NG-Anambra LLIN-ABJ-2022-002- LLIN Campaign SBCC Items
Technical Requirements & Specifications
RFP Mandatory Criteria
- Printing 100% Cotton Short Sleeved Cotton Polo Shirt (Customised)
- Printing Face Cap Branded, 6 panel Cap Sport Hat Adjustable
- Printing Cotton Apron
- Paper Bag with Handles Craft Package 26cm x 38cm
- Printing A5100pg leather spiral banded notepad with brander pens
- Printing Mug, Vacuum Flask 380ml
- Sasch for net ambassadors & advocates
- Plaque for net ambassador & advocates
- Certificates for net ambassador &advocates
- Frame for Net Ambassador
Application Closing Date
- Completed Bidder Response Document (BRD), evidence of tax remittance and copies of internal policies
- Signature to confirm compliance with Malaria Consortiums Policies
- Copy of business registration documents (proof of legal operation in the country of registration)
- Letter of sound financial standing
- Pricing Proposal, including a full cost breakdown, based on the details provided in this RFP.
5:00pm Friday, 13th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Vendors shall submit offers electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and in the subject field of the email reference the following "MC-NG-Anambra LLIN-ABJ-2022-002- LLIN Campaign SBCC Items".
(MS WORD) for a detailed description of the RFP.