Oxfam invites interested and capable Car hire service providers to tender RFQ documents for the following works:
Oxfam is a world-wide development organization that mobilizes the power of people against poverty. In Nigeria, we work to influence policy change in favor of the poor and most vulnerable, promoting food security and supporting small scale farmers to improve the livelihoods of men and women in rural areas. We focus on meeting vulnerable people's needs, saving lives, sustaining increased incomes for the poorest, transforming attitudes about women’s roles and rights.
We increase active citizenship, and the accountability and transparency of public and private sector; and central to our work is the belief that power relations need to change to enable poor people to demand and claim their rights. Our core values are equality, empowerment, solidarity, inclusiveness, accountability and courage; with the pillars of our national work being accountable governance, gender justice and just economies.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Care Hire Services Within Abuja, Lagos, Calabar & Port Harcourt
Oxfam and in order to achieve its goal of reducing/eliminating poverty and suffering is requesting a quotation for the provision of Car hire services(Vehicle & Driver)from your firm for a period of one (1) year starting from May 2022 with possibility of extension. The aim of this quotation request is to engage service providers with Framework agreement whereby Oxfam will email you directly the selected provider (as a result of this quotation process) requesting for the service, and payment will be made by bank transfer at the end of each month/activity/service upon emailing an invoice and confirmation of the service is being received.
Scope of Coverage
Vehicle Hire Services
- Within Abuja (Within Abuja Metropolis & To/From Abuja Airport)
- Abuja to other Northern States (Abuja-Lafia, Abuja-Jos, Abuja-Keffi, Abuja-Benue, Abuja-Bauchi, etc.)
- Within Lagos (Within Lagos metropolis, i.e Mainland-Island, To/From Lagos Airport)
- Calabar (Within Calabar Metropolis & Airport Drop off/Pick up)
- Port Harcourt (Within Port Harcourt Metropolis & Airport Drop off/Pick up)
The vehicles requested must be in an excellent working condition with below minimum requirements:
- Good Fuel economy vehicles and that can contribute in reducing global warming which is one of the main objectives of Oxfam.
- Good Suspension system.
- Cooling system,
- Good General International vehicle safety standards
- Good Tyres
- Valid insurance coverage and registration.
- Equipped with seatbelts, airbag, fire extinguishers and First aid kit.
- Valid driver’s licenses (list of drivers and copies of their driving licenses).
Requested vehicles required specification:
RFQ Eligibility Requirements
- Station Wagon (Toyota Sienna or equivalent).
- Sedans, 4-Doors, (Toyota Corolla or equivalent).
You are requested to submit the following along with the quotation:
Application Closing Date
- Copy of your company certificate of incorporation
- Tax clearance certificate (FIRS)
- VAT registration Certificate and any other related available certificates if any such as pension clearance certificate.
- Your company profile and filed Oxfam Supplier questionnaire
- List of vehicles owned by the company, including make, year of construction and miles driven.
- Copy of vehicle/s documentation (Proof of ownership, registration, insurance).
- List of customers (preferably INGOs/UN agencies and government institutions) and their contacts. By submitting this you are allowing Oxfam to contact them as your references.
6th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All bids should be sent electronically via email to: email@example.com
- The quoted rental price/fees should be EXCLUSIVE of all applicable tax in Nigeria, as Oxfam is exempted from tax payments (International Developmental organization).
- The rental price/fees should be INCLUSIVE of all costs related to fuel supplied, vehicle repairs/services and wages of the driver.
- Oxfam will deduct the sum of 10% WHT (Withholding tax) of the total payment to the service provider in case contracted in accordance with Nigeria tax regulation.
- The Service provider shall be responsible to pay all taxes to the pertinent tax authority and Oxfam shall not be held responsible for any non-payment of the same by the service provider.However Oxfam will remit the same sum withheld (WHT)to the relevant tax authorities bank account.
- The Service provider has legal ownership of the Vehicle–or is authorized to do act on behalf of the owner.
- The Service provider shall provide the Vehicle in safe working condition to Oxfam as per Oxfam’s request and on the time requested.
for more clarifications on the RFQ.