The Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) invites eligible bidders to tender sealed bids for the following works:
The Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) is a parastatal of the government of Lagos State responsible for managing waste generated in Lagos state through a waste collection, transportation and disposal structure.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Bids (IFB) for Year 2022 Dumpsites Rehabilitation Exercise
Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) has secured necessary approval to execute the above stated exercise as part of its statutory mandate.
Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) as specified in the Lagos State Public Procurement Guidelines for Works and are open to all bidders as defined in the guidelines.
Scope of Work
||Description of Activity
||Lots Identification No
||Rehabilitation of Olushosun Dumpsite
||Rehabilitation of Solous Dumpsite
||Rehabilitation of Epe Dumpsite
||Rehabilitation of Ewu-Elepe
||Rehabilitation of Iya Afin Dumpsite
Bidders can bid for Multiple Lots but Evaluation will be done on Lot by Lot Basis. The Lagos Waste Management Authority now invites sealed bids from eligible Contractors/ Consultants for the above contracts as detailed in the bidding document. The bidding process shall be conducted using the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency’s E-Tendering Portal.
Qualification Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Interested and Competent Contractors/Consultants wishing to carry out the exercise described above will be required to submit the under listed documents. Each document is to be scanned and uploaded separately to the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency’s E-Tendering Portal:
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association.
- Last 3 years (2019, 2020 & 2021) Company Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor/Consultant in at least (2) projects of similar nature and complexity with verifiable "Letters of Contract Award and Certificates of Job Completion"within the last Five (5) years.
- Detailed Company profile and Organisation structure including names and telephone numbers of key personnel (Technical/Managerial).
- Evidence of financial capability (Reference letter from reputable bank), demonstrating access to lines of credit to meet a cash flow requirement.
- Copies of VAT Registration with TIN number and evidences of VAT remittances for the last 3years.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years. (2019, 2020 & 2021).
- Evidence of 3 years development levy for two directors.
- Evidence of registration as a Contractor with the Lagos State Government as Works Contractor with appropriate class.
- Sworn Affidavit confirming that all documents submitted are authentic.
- All copies of all the documents provided in the bid shall be signed by the person duly authorized to sign on behalf of the bidder.
12:00 Noon Wednesday, 18th May, 2022.
Collection of Bidding Documents
Bidding Document shall be downloaded FREE ONLINE with effect from Thursday 5th May, 2022. However, interested bidders who are willing to submit bids shall be required to pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.00 (Ten-Thousand Naira) only for the Bidding Document. Scanned Copy of the electronic receipt (not BANK TELLER) shall be uploaded and submitted with other documents making up the bid.
Payment should be made to the account with the following details:
Submission of Documents
- Account Name: STANBIC IBTC
- Agency Name: LAWMA
- Account Number: 9201985733
- Revenue Item: Indicate Tender Fee on the Teller.
Bid should be be uploaded to the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency’s E-Tendering Portal and addressed to:
The Managing Director/CEO,
Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA),
3 Otto Road, Ijora Olopa,
- Bid will be opened via the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency’s E-Tendering Portal on Wednesday, 18th May, 2022, by 12:00 Noon at the Board Room of LAWMA, 3 Otto Road, Ijora Olopa, Lagos.
- Please Note that: The submission of these documents in response to this invitation shall not entitle you to any claims against Lagos State Government or Lagos Waste Management Authority.
- All costs or expenses incurred by the bidders in connection with response to this invitation are on the account of the bidders only.
- Additional details are provided in the Bidding Document
- All claims must be adequately substantiated with documents and must be verifiable.
- The Lagos Waste Management Authority shall deal directly with only the authorized officers of interested companies and not with their agents.
- This bidding exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Lagos Waste Management Authority to award the contracts to anyone or even award any contracts at all.
- he Lagos Waste Management Authority will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with site inspections or responses to this invitation.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the Procurement Unit, Lagos Waste Management Authority; 3, Otto Road, Ijora Olopa, Lagos. Tel. No: 08033285620. Email: email@example.com