The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala - Kano invites Tenders and Prequalification documents from competent and experienced Contractors/Suppliers for execution of the following jobs in the Hospital:
Lot 1: Internal Road network Construction and RehabilitatIon Phase II
Lot 2: Renovation Works for the wards
Lot 3: Supply of utility Vehicle - INo Toyota saloon (CAMRY Model)
Lot 4: Supply of Surgical instrument Sets
Lot 5: Rehabilitation of the Radiological Services Department of the Gen. Out Patient Department floor (Vinyl Tiling)
Lot 6: Production of fixed Assets Register
Lot 7: Maintenance Contract for Laundry equipment
Lot 8: Maintenance Contract for Radiology Equipment
2.0 Evaluation Requirements:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CA.C) and Federal Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development, for Civil Works
- Evidence of Tax clearance for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittance
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 with regards to operation of the employees Retirement Savings Accounts (certificate of Compliance) with an approved Pension Fund Administrator (PFA)
- Company profile with Evidence of Personnel capability including list of Key Professionals, C.V of each professional and Registration with relevant bodies.
- Evidence of experience in jobs of similar nature within the past Three (3) years with verifiable letters of contract(s) award or certificate(s) of job completion/details of on-going Projects.
- Evidence of financial capability to handle the job by way of turnover figures backed by three years Audited Report, Bank statement and Bank reference letter.
- For the production of Fixed Assets register, interested bidders must be a Chartered Accounting Firm with experience in the production of Fixed Assets register.
Interested Contractors are to obtain Tender/Bid Documents from Planning Unit of Administration Department of the Hospital upon presentation of receipt of payment of non-refundable Tender processing fee as detailed below:
Lot 1: N50,000.00
Lot 2: N30,000OO
Lot 3-5: N20,000.00 each
Lot 6-8: N20,000.00 each
Submissions of Evaluation and Tender documents for each LOT should be made in separate well labelled sealed envelopes and addressed to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
P.M. B. 3087,
Dala Kano, Nigeria.
The submissions are to be deposited in the Tender Box provided on or before 26th November, 2012 by 12.00 noon when the proposals and Bids will be opened in the Hospital Board Room.
Only submissions which fulfill the requirements stated above will be considered. The Hospital reserves the right to verify any claim.
Tenderers/Bidders are to note that the Hospital is not bound to accept lowest or any bid.
The Opening is open to the public. For more information visit: www.orthaedicdale.org