The Management Sciences for Health (MSH) invites interested, eligible and experienced NGOs to express interest by tendering applications for the following works:
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is a global nonprofit advisory organization that provides governments, health organizations, and the private sector with the strategies, tools, and management support to effectively and efficiently deliver high-functioning health systems.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Applications (RFA) Under USAID to Build the Capacity of Private Health Sector Facilities to Deliver and Report on Malaria Case Management through Mentoring in Nasarawa and Plateau States.
USAID awarded the US President's Malaria Initiative for States (PMI-S) Project to Management Sciences for Health, Inc. (MSH) in June 2018. The PMI-S Project is requesting expressions of interest (REOI) from qualified organizations to Build the Capacity of Private Health Sector Facilities to Deliver and Report on Malaria Case Management through Mentoring in Nasarawa and Plateau States. Private, non-profit organizations including Community-based organizations (CBOs) and local non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that meet the pre-qualification criteria set forth in this REOI may apply for funding. It is expected that the USAID PMI-S Project will award a grant for a period of not more than a year to only one organization by July 2022.
Organizations that are registered entities, and have worked with the private health sector in Nigeria are eligible to apply. Applicants that are successful in the Pre-Qualification stage will receive the Request for Application (RFA).
If an organization is interested in submitting an application, it must submit the following documentation:
Application Closing Date
- Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization, organogram and CVs of key staff
- Evidence of valid and active company registration (i.e., Certificate of incorporation with CAC, form CAC7 & CAC2) that substantiates the legal character/registration of the entity in Nigeria.
- Evidence of payment of tax (tax clearance certificate) for the last three years.
- Verifiable evidences of three (3) similar work/activities successfully executed in the past.
- Recommendation Letter from three reputable organizations attesting to satisfactory performance of similar services provided. (This should be consistent with the documents listed in point 4 above). - Contact person, email address and phone number should be provided on the recommendation letter.
- Completed Pre-qualification questionnaire.
5:00pm (Nigerian Time), 17th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Organizations must clearly mark their submission "Build the Capacity of Private Health Sector Facilities to Deliver and Report Quality Malaria Case Management through mentoring in Nasarawa and Plateau States".
All Submission should be addressed to:
Senior Grants Specialist,
Management Sciences for Health (MSH),
No 8 Sakete Close, Off Kampala Streetm,
Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wuse II - (FCT) Abuja.
- Organizations are required to send an email requesting the Pre-qualification questionnaire no later than 5:00PM (Nigeria Time) May 12, 2022 to: email@example.com
- If you have any questions or are interested in obtaining more information, please send an email to the above stated mail address.