CLEEN Foundation invites suitable, qualified and registered Internet service provider (ISP) vendors to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The CLEEN Foundation (formerly known as Centre for Law Enforcement Education) is a nongovernmental organization established in January 1998 with the mission of promoting public safety, security, and accessible justice through the strategies of empirical research, legislative advocacy, demonstration programs and publications, in partnership with government and civil society. The CLEEN Foundation works through its headquarters in Abuja and three regional offices in Benin, Lagos and Owerri to implement program and projects across Nigeria and the West Africa sub region and has over the years implemented a lot of projects around public safety, security, and justice.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Call for Expression of Interest From Prospective Vendors to Supply and Deploy Fibre Optic Internet
Towards building a more effective, efficient, and professional police service that upholds the principles of accountability and transparency, respect and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms of all people of Nigeria, CLEEN Foundation with support from the United Nations Development Programme and Office of the Chief of Staff to the President will provide technical, administrative and logistical support to the technical and operational staff of the newly created Police Reform Transformation Office (PORTO).
The broad objective of this call is to Supply and Deploy Fiber Optic Internet. In line with this mandate, CLEEN Foundation is calling on credible vendors with license to do business in Nigeria to submit their proposals via the Expression of Interest advertised by CLEEN Foundation to supply the above mentioned.
Vendors are required to submit Letter of application together with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Certificate and Tax Clearance Certificate. In view of the above, applications are invited from suitable qualified and registered Internet service provider (ISP) vendors to deployed Fiber Optic Internet for PORTO.
Application Closing Date
- Applicant must have a registered company with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Qualified Applicants MUST have over 5 years' Industry experience must have done at least over five similar jobs in relation to what the expression of Interest stated.
- Qualified Applicant will work with the Information Technology Officers to ensure the services are delivered.
19th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested and qualified firms and professionals should submit their proposals, detailing relevant experience and skills described above to: email@example.com
which must include the following:
- A Cover Letter detailing requirements, skills and experience as described above. Information on past related work is desirable.
- Submission of applications should be soft copies only.
- Application will be treated on a rolling basis from the day of publishing.
- No phone call please.