The National Assembly Service Commission hereby invites interested and reputable contractors with requisite experience and good track record to tender for the following contracts under the 2012 Capital Budget:
Lot No. 1
Supply of Office Furniture and Fittings
Lot No. 2
Supply of Vehicle 2.5L Engine Capacity, 4 Cylinders, Automatic Transmission, Leather, Petrol and Air Conditioner
Lot No. 3
Supply of Vehicle 2.0,L Engine Capacity. Automatic Transmission, Fabric, Petrol and Air Conditioner.
Lot No. 4
Supply of Vehicle 1.8GLi, Auto Transmission, Fabric, Petrol, Air Conditioner.
Lot No. 5
Supply of Vehicle 4WD VVT - I Model, Double Cabin, Petrol and A/C
Lot No. 6
Supply of 36 Seater Bus, Petrol, Manual and Air Conditioner.
Lot No. 7
Supply of 16 Seater Bus, Petrol, Manual, Air Conditioner and Higher Roof Standard.
Lot No. 8
Supply of Computers and Printers.
Lot No. 9
Supply of Photocopy Machines.
Lot No. 10
Supply of Library Books and Equipment.
Lot No. 11
Supply and Installation of Security Equipment.
Lot No. 12
Procurement of Electronic Document Management System and Internet Bandwidth Service Provider.
2) Tender/Bid Requirements
Interested contractors are expected to submit the following documents:
3) Collection of Tender/Bid Documents
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Current Tax Certificate for the last 3 years (2009, 2010, 2011);
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittances;
- Company profile including Curriculum Vitae and details of key personnel where applicable;
- Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed within the last 3 years including letters of award and completion certificates;
- Audited Accounts of the Company for the 3 years (2009, 2010 and 2011) duly stamped by a Professional and registered Auditor;
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 and remittances to PFAs;
- Evidence of Compliance with Employees Compensation Act, 2011 and remittances to NSITF.
- Evidence of Technical capacity for construction/ICT works;
Interested contractors are to collect Tender documents in room 1.17, on the first floor of the Commission’s Office Complex upon presentation of evidence of payment of non- refundable Tender fee of Twenty Thousand naira (N20,000.00).
4) Submission of Bid Documents
Technical and Financial Bids should be submitted in two (2) separate envelopes clearly marked “Technical” or “Financial” with lot No. specified and put in an envelope addressed to the Chairman, National Assembly Service Commission, Plot 664, T.O.S. Benson Crescent, Off Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Way, Utako District PMB 558 Abuja The envelopes are to be dropped in the Tender Box in Room 1,1.7, National Assembly Service Commission office Complex, not later than six (6) weeks with effect from the 15th day of October, 201,2.
5) Closing Date
26th November 2012 at 12noon.
6) Opening of Tender Bid Documents
The Tenders shall be opened publicly in the National Assembly Service Commissions Conference Room 2’ Floor by 2pm on 26 November, 2012. Representatives of all responding contractors, Civil Societies, NGO’s and Members of the General Public are invited to witness the
Tender opening exercise.
Please note that:
- Late submission of tender documents will not be entertained.
- The NASC reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any informatioii. provided or claims made in the tender documents submitted.
- The NASC is not hound to accept the lowest tender.