The Private Sector Health Alliance of Nigeria invites interested and eligible contractors with relevant experience to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following work:
The Private Sector Health Alliance is the go-to business platform to pool private sector capabilities, assets, resources, and expertise, to complement the efforts of government, partners, and implementors to accelerate improvement in health outcomes of Nigeria.
Application are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Proposed Rehabilitation Of Primary Healthcare Centres In Delta And Bauchi States
The Private Sector Health Alliance of Nigeria invites all prospective bidders to apply for eligibility and subsequently bid for the upgrade of:
- Model PHC Boji Boji-Agbor, Ika South LGA, Delta State.
- Jumberi PHC, Katagum LGA, Bauchi State.
The works include but are not limited to the construction of drains, paving and landscaping, mechanical and electrical services rehabilitation, revitalization of wall surfaces (fence, buildings, etc.), and the installation of signs and signages.
The conditions for the prospective tenderers are listed as follows:
Application Closing Date
- The annual turnover of the bidding company must not be less than 10 million Naira preferably in the last three years.
- There must be evidence of company registration under the Company and Allied Matters (CAMA) and relevant professional/regulatory bodies.
- Bidders are to submit the following:
- Company profile with details of professional/educational qualification and experience of key personnel indicated.
- Evidence of three similar completed projects.
- Evidence of three projects completed in a similar location.
- 3-year audited account/tax clearance.
- Evidence of financial capability supported by six (6) months of company bank statements, reference letter from banks, and credit facility of 10 million Naira at the minimum.
- Affidavit on company integrity to demonstrate that none of the officials of State Government Ministry of Health, State Primary Healthcare Centre Development Agency (SPHCDA), and the respective Local Government Areas, is a director, shareholder, or has any fiduciary relationship with the company.
31st May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested companies should send all documents listed above, both hard and soft copy to:
The Private Sector Health Alliance of Nigeria,
6th Floor, Zenon House,
2 Ajose Adeogun Street,
Kindly indicate the PHC of interest as the subject.
- Tenderer must show evidence of study and understanding of project bid documents and drawings vis-a-vis visit(s) made to the site, with evidence of video records, survey reports, and environmental impact assessment of the renovation works.
- This Invitation to Tender shall not attract any costs to the Private Sector Health Alliance of Nigeria on account of responses from intending bidders, and the process can be terminated at any time without any explanation if deemed necessary by the Private Sector Health Alliance of Nigeria.