FIRST Exploration & Petroleum Development Company Limited (FIRST E&P) invites interested and reputable contractors / companies to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
FIRST Exploration & Petroleum Development Company Limited (FIRST E&P) is a Nigerian oil and gas Company that was established in 2011. It started formal business operations on the 1st of July, 2012.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Fabric Maintenance Services for NNPC/FIRST E&P JV Operations
Nipex tender No:
FIRST Exploration and Petroleum Development Company Limited, on behalf of NPC/FIRST E&P Joint Venture, intends to contract for the provision of Fabric maintenance Services for a firm period of two (2) years plus one (5) year optional extension
FIRST ESP therefore uses this medium to inform suitable and reputable Companies having requisite experience and resources for the execution of a project of this magnitude to register or update their registration with Nipex for consideration in the subject opportunity.
Scope of Work / Service Requirements
The scope of work would be to provide scheduled maintenance Services as required for the CSP in Anyala and Madu field locations twice a year The Selected Contractor is required to have the experience, capability, equipment, and personnel to execute the following Services:
A.) Blasting and Painting Works:
Contractor shall perform blasting and painting works using the right industry standard & quality control. The Services will include the following provisions:
- Materials, equipment (including Safety Protective Equipment) and consumables needed to perform the requested Services in accordance with good working practices.
- Painting products for the Services as per Company's recommendation
- Manpower for worksite Services (following agreed Manning)
- Materials for Bolt corrosion prevention
Services Resources - Contractor shall provide then following resources, and as requested by Company:
- Foreman Painter in charge to manage all Blasting & Painting Activities. Passivators/Painters/Blasters fully equipped with all relevant equipment, PERSONNEL safety equipment, materials, tools, and consumables for carrying out any blasting and painting works.
- Passivators/Painters/Blasters RA 12 & RA L3 fully equipped with all relevant equipment, PERSONNEL safety equipment, materials, tools, and consumables for carrying out any blasting and painting works.
- Provision of the scaffolding, equipment, consumables and Certified scaffolders and watchman (who can be a helper) in accordance with good working practices and to satisfy current Statutory Legislation
- Provision of Rope access and qualified personnel
B.) Insulation Works:
Contractor shall carry out Installation and repair of insulation with relevant material/equipment and associated accessories related to the insulation Services. The Services shall include:
- Provision (at Company request) of the insulation material/equipment, associated accessories and consumables required to implement the requested Services, in accordance with good working practices.
- Performance on worksite of the insulation/jacketing removal, replacement, installation, or repair
- Provision of Qualified Personnel (Draftsman, Insulation Applicator, Helpers.) able to perform estimation and the preparation of Works, dismantling/removal of defecting insulation, modification or replacement of existing insulation, erection of new insulation, evacuation, and treatment of removed insulation material.
- Inspection of performed works to satisfy Quality Plan (QA/QC) and Test Plan (thermal efficiency).
- Evacuation and treatment of dismantled insulation
Contractor shall carry out repair of any damaged grating as requested accordance with Company procedure. by Company and in The Services will include the following provisions:
- Manpower for worksite Services (following agreed defined organization)
Contractor shall carry out coating of bolts for purposes of corrosion control repair of as requested by Company and in accordance with Company procedure. The Services will include the following provisions:
- Manpower for worksite Services (following agreed defined organization)
- Material needed to perform the Services as per Company's request
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in Nipex Joint Qualification System (N105) product code 1.10,10- Corrosion Monitoring Systems. All successfully pre Qualified Suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (TT)
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for Open http://www.vendors.nipex-ng.com/ and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Product/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 8, tayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration,
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
- Boset and offshore safety permits
- Demonstrate evidence of Covid-19 Protocols
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding and willingness to develop in-country capability and capacity for related work packages in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD 2010). Pursuant to the above, bidders' submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act; only bidders' whose submissions comply shall proceed to the next stage of the tender process
The information/documentation that will be required to be submitted by bidders at the ITT stage among others are as follows:
- Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act and how to achieve the set target(s) in the Schedule of the NOGICD Act and any targets set by The Board.
- All vessels to be engaged in this project or service must be categorized as Nigerian owned in the NCDMB latest Marine vessel categorization or vessel owner must have Category A NCDMB Marine Vessel Certificate.
- Provide a project-specific organogram showing Names and Nationalities of all key personnel not limited to just key personnel that will execute the work scope for this service.
- For any equipment, component, spares, packages etc-Provide evidence of a valid Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by NCDMB in respect of equipment to be deployed in the execution of the work scope either new 2021 NCEC Category"FC/QS/EC or valid Category "C" under previous NCEC guidelines.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- The tenderer shall provide a detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities not limited to the administrative office, technical office equipment, storage, workshops, repair and maintenance facilities for the execution of the work scope.
- The tenderer shall in line with NCDMB Community Content Guideline develop a Community Content Plan for review and approval by the Board.
Bidders shall be requested to provide evidence to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage. Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a "FATAL FLAW"
Application Closing Date
Only tenderers who are pre-qualified with NJQS Product code 1.10.10-Corrosion Monitoring Systems as of 7th June 2022 being the advert close date shati be invited to submit both Technical and Commercial Bids.
- This advertisement of Tender Opportunity" shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of FIRST E&P, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from FIRST E&P and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.