The Federal Ministry of Water Resources (FMWR) invites experienced and competent contractors, suppliers and consultants / service providers to indicate interest by submitting EOI and Tender documents for the following works:
The Federal Ministry of Water Resources (FMWR) is created to provide sustainable access to safe and sufficient water to meet the cultural and socio-economic needs of all Nigerians in a way that will enhance public health, food security and poverty reduction, while maintaining the integrity of fresh water ecosystem of the nation.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender and Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority (LNRBDA) is a parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Water Resources established to embark on the development of surface and groundwater resources for multipurpose use and provision of related infrastructure and services for socio-economic development.
The Authority therefore invites experienced and competent contractors, suppliers and consultants/service providers for consideration for the execution of the following projects under the 2022 Capital Appropriation:
Scope of Work
The Scope of Works/Supply/Service for the Projects earmarked for execution are categorized as follows:
Category A - Works:
- Lot A1 - Rehabilitation And Canal Lining Of Kampe (Omi) Irrigation Infrastructure In Kogi State, Phase II
- Lot A2 - Provision Of Solar Power Infrastructure And Office Items In The Authority's Liaison Office, Abua FCT
- Lot A3 - Retrofitting Small Hydropower Components To The Authority's Existing Dam
- Lot A4 - Construction And Provision Of Recreational, Facilities In The Authority's Headquarters, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Lot A5 - Rehabilitation Of Residential Buildings/ Colony In The Authority's Headquarters, Phase 11.
- Lot A6 - Construction Of Ilorin Area Office, Ilorin East LGA, Kwara State
- Lot A7 - Reconstruction Of The Authority's Building At IPS, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Lot A8 - Renovation Of Managing Director's Lodge Within The Authority, Ilorin South, Kwara State
- Lot A9 - Construction Of Boreholes At Various Locations In Kwara State
- Lot A10 - Construction Of Boreholes At Various Locations In Kogi State
- Lot A11 - Rehabilitation Of Existing Water Facilities Within Sobi Barracks, Ildrin, Kwara State
- Lot A12 - Ipee-Igosun Water Scheme, Kwara State (Construction/Reticulation Of Solar Power Boreholes)
- Lot A13 - Rehabilitation Of The Authority's Water Factory, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Lot A14 - Construction Of Irrigation Facilities At Gure Irrgation Project, Baruten LGA, Kwara State
- Lot A15 - Construction Of Irrigation Facilities At Okuta Irrgation Project, Baruten
- Lot A16 - Flood And Erosion Control Gbolaranmi Street, Opposite Adesoye College Behind Tawakalitu School, Igosun Road, Kwara State
- Lot A17 - Integrated Water Resources Management Operations For The Authority (Provision And Installation Of Automatic Weather Station)
- Lot A18 - Development Of Integrated Farms (Songhai Modelled), Kogi State
- Lot A19 - Construction Of Inner Access Roads In Ikirun, Osun State
- Lot A18 - Construction/Furnishing Of Selected Schools In Surulere Community, Lagos State
- Lot A20 - Construction Of Fire-Fighting Station With New Fire=Fighting Truck And Other Equipment In Coker, Lagos State
- Lot A21 - Installation Of All-In-One Solar Street Lights In Selected Locations In Lagos, Lagos State
- Lot A22 - Construction Of Erosion Control System At New Gra Layout, Behind Judges Quarters, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Lot A23 - Road Construction In Selected Areas In Surulere, Lagos State
- Lot A24- Installation Of All In One Solar Street Lights In Lagos For Security And Surveillance
- Lot A25 - Construction Of Solar Street Illumination Within Ilorin Township And Surrounding Communities, Kwara State
- Lot A26 - Asphalt Laying In Algugun/Koligiu Road Kajama In Kwara State
- Lot A27 - Solar Powered And Hand Pump Boreholes In Takum/Donga/Usssa Federal Constituency, Taraba State
- Lot A28 - Flood/ Erosion Control Works In Dape Life Camp, Abuja, Fct.
- Lot A29 - Establishment Of All-In-One Solar Street Lights In Emir's Palace And Its Premises, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Lot A30 - Solar Powered Water Works Plus Reticulation, Echeno, Ibaji LGA, Kogi State
- Lot A31 - Integrated Model Projects In Farmers Communities Of North East Geo-Political Zone, Phase Ii
- Lot A32 - Construction And Furnishing Of 200 Capacity Community Town Hall At Desi-Igo, Ofu LGA, Kogi State
- Lot A33 - Construction Of Road In Okene, Kogi State
- Lot A34 - Construction And Rehabilitation Of Bridges And Curverts In Kwara North
- Lot A35 - Construction Of Solar Powered Boreholes In Kwara South Senatorial District, Kwara State
- Lot A36 - Construction Of Motorized Boreholes In Kwara South Senatorial District, Kwara State
- Lot A37 - Extension Of 33kva Electricity Supply And Installation of transformer At Desi-Igo, Ofu LGA Kogi State
- Lot A38 - Construction Of Flood And Erosion Control Structures At Desi-Igo, Ofu LGA, Kogi State
- Lot A39 - Improvement Of Flood And Erosion Control Infrastructure At Kolawole Mudashiru Road (Phase 2) Ilorin Kwara State
- Lot A40 - Construction Of Erosion Control Infrastructure Along The Flood Access Route To Budo Giwa Community Via Word Assembly Church, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Lot A41 - Erosion Control At Oniwasi Agbaye Street, Opp Muslim Pilgrims Board, Islamic Village, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Lot A42 - Supply And Install 3 In One Solar Street Light At Okwu Uratta Community Owerri North LGA Imo State
- Lot A43 - Construction Of Flood And Erosion Control Infrastructure At Agba Sankara Street, Judges Quarters, Makurdi, Benue State
- Lot A44 - Rehabilitation Of Ejuku Dam In Yagba East/West/Mopamuro Federal Constituency
- Lot A45 - Flood Erosion Control Works In Obuno-Isiakpu, Anambra State
- Lot A46 - Flood/Erosion Control Works At Ara Community, Anambra State
- Lot A47 - Flood/Erosion Control Works At Ngodo Community, Anambra State
- Lot A48 - Flood/Erosion Control Works At Umuazu Community, Anambra State
- Lot A49 - Construction And Furnishing Of Two- Blocks Of Three Classrooms At Onitsa-Igo, Community Secondary School Ofu LGA Kogi State
- Lot A50 - Construction And Furnishing Of Two- Blocks Of Three Classrooms At Liesi- Igo, Community Primary School Ofu LGA Kogi State
- Lot A51 - Rehabilitation Of Asso Water Scheme Including Reticulation And Installation Of Solar System In Asso Juma'a LGA, Jema'a/Sanga Federal Constituency, Kaduna State
- Lot A52 - Construction Of Solar Powered Borehole At Odudoko Ikel, Olamabord LGA, Kogi State
- Lot A53 - Construction Of Solar Powered Boreholes At Uesi-Igo, Ofu LGA, Kogi State
- Lot A54 - Construction Of Solar Powered Borehole At Ojuwo Abejkolo Jffe Omala Local Lot A - Government Kogi State
- Lot A55 - Water Supply Scheme In Erin-Ile Town In Oyun LGA, Ifeldoun/Oyun/Offa Federal Constituency, Kwara State
- Lot A56 - Water Supply Scheme At Nasarawa/Toto Federal Constituency
- Lot A57 - Provision Of Solar Powered Boreholes In Kogi East Senatorial District
- Lot A58 - Construction Of Takete-Isao To Hausa Farm Area Road, Kogi State
- Lot A59 - Provision Of Solar Powered Boreholes In Tinubo, Venra Kanekunkun, Kalama LGA, Kwara State
- Lot A60 - Provision Of Boreholes In Kaima, Baruten And Edu LGA In Kwara State
- Lot A61 - Erosion Control And Pavements In Kalama Township In Kwara State.
- Lot A62 - Erosion Control In Affected Communities In Kwara North
- Lot A63 - Provision Of Motorized Boreholes To Selected Communities In Patigi, Moro And Kalama LGA In Kwara State
- Lot A64 - Construction Of Sodo Bridge Along Lafiagi Road In Edu LGA In Kwara North
- Lot A65 - Construction Of Water Scheme And Reticulation Ihache Iruroba And Okene-Eba Communities In Kogi Central Senatorial District, Kogi State
- Lot A66 - Construction Of Utoro Road Beside Ebirra Community Secondary Nagazi, Adavi LGA, Kogi State
- Lot A67 - Rehabilitation Construction Of Drainage Infrastructure In Ilesha Baruba, Baruten LGA Kwara State
- Lot A68 - Electrification Works At Tunga Kwaso And Dah Gbayi
- Lot A70 - Rehabilitation Of Nasarawa Eggon Kagbu Road Nasarawa North Senatorial District
Category B - Goods:
- Lot A71 - Computerization Of REDAS/ Provision Of ICT And Internet Facilities For The Authority
- Lot A72 - Procurement Of Office Furniture And Fittings For Headquarters, Area And Projects Offices.
- Lot A73 - Purchase Of Hydrogeological Geophysical /Geotechnical Equipment For The Authority
- Lot A74 - Procurement And Rehabilitation Of Plants And Machinery
- Lot A75 - Operation And Maintenance Of Irrigation Project Under Erba Area Office In Kogi State (Procurement Of Implements And Spare Parts For Tractors For Etiba Area Office In Kogi State)
- Lot A76 - Operation And Maintenance Of Irrigation Project Under Lokoja Area Office In Kogi State (Procurement Of Implements And Spare Parts For Tractors For Lokoja Area Office In Kogi State
- Lot A77 - Operation And Maintenance Of Irrigation Project Under Shopga Area Office In Kwara State (Procurement Of Implements And Spare Parts For Tractors For Shonga Area Office In Kwara State),
- Lot A78 - Operation And Maintenance Of Irrigation Project Under Ilorin Area Office In Kwara State (Procurement Of Implements And Spare Parts For Tractors For Ilorin Area Office In Kwara State)
- Lot A79 - Procurement Of Motorcycles/Tricycles For The Management Of Authority's Projects
- Lot A80 - Revitalization Of RBDAS (Procurement Of Consumables For Agricultural Activities)
- Lot A81 - Provision Of Irrigation Spray Machines And Accessories For Dry Season Farming In Selected Communities In North Central Plateau
- Lot A82 - Provision Of Irrigation Spray Machines And Accessories For Dry Season Farming In Selected Communities Mangu LGA Plateau State
- Lot A83 - Provision Of Fertilizer And Knapack Sprayer To Selected Farmers In Hangu And Bokkos Communities Plateau State
- Lot A84 - Provision Of Pick Up Van For Mbar/ Mangor Farm Training Center, Plateau State
- Lot A85 - Provide And Distribute Motor Cycle For Community Youth Empowerment At Ijesi-Igo, Ofu LGA Kogi State
- Lot A86 - Provide And Distribute Singer Automatic And Manual Sewing Machine For Community Women Empowerment At Liesi-Igo, Ofu LGA, Kogi State
- Lot A87 - Provide And Distribute Grinding Machine For Empowerment At Desi-Go, Opu LGA, Kogi State
- Lot A88 - Provision Of Customized School Bags, Textbooks Writing Materials And Other Instructional Materials For Students In Surulere 1 Federal Constituency Lagos
Category C: Consultancy Services:
Interested Firms Are Invited To Submit Expression Of Interest (EOI) Documents To Provide The Service Below:
- Lot B1 - Consultancy Services For Study, Project, Kwara State
- Lot B2 - Consultancy Services For Study, Design And EIA For Adogo Irrigation Project, Kogi State
- Lot B3 - Design Development And Integration Of Results-Based Monitoring And Evaluation Frameworks Documentation And Process For LNBRDA
- Lot B4 - Provision Of Training And Empowerment For Security Officers On Community Security And Intelligence Gathering In Surulere Lagos
- Lot B5 - Provision Of Specialized Training On Improved Agricultural Practices, Irrigation Management And Post Harvest Losses Prevention
- Lot B6 - Training On Integrated Water Resources Management For The Authority
Interested and competent Contractors, Suppliers and Service Providers/Consultants wishing to carry out any of the Projects under the above the (3) categories are required to submit the following documents in their Technical Proposals:
- Evidence of registration of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CACI.1 or CACZ and CACT, business Name is also acceptable for Service
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificates (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificate of all Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2022 with minimum Average Annual Turnover of 150 million for Lot Al and Lot A70, N20 million for all other Lots
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above)
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate vald till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the tidder's annual turnover is N50 and above);
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITE) Clearance Certificate valid all 31st December, 2022,
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or vald Certificate issued by BPP
- Valid sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority of the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all formation presented in its bid are true and correct in all parts
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three years (2019, 2020 2021) duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FiRS).
- Reference Letter from a reputable Commencul Bank indicating willingness to provede credit facility for the execution of the Project when needed
- Company's Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the Project, including copies of the AcademProfessonal qualifications such as COREN, QSHEN, ARCON, CORSON)
- Verfable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates
- Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council's approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or Letter of Authorization from original manufacturers/their authorized representatives should bid for vehicles
- For Consultancy Services, verifiable evidence of Certificate of the Firm's Registration with relevant professional bodies: NITDA/CPN/Information Technology, in case of Training(CMD), ICAN/ANAN/Financial Reporting Services, COREN/QSRBN/ARCON/CORBON/SURCON/Construction, ESVARBON/Estate Surveying.
- For Supply of Equipment: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Electricity Jobs:
- Evidence of current Licence issued by Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA)
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding Letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Name and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
That all documents/information required must be paginated, submitted in the sequence/order as listed in (i-xv) above.
Application Closing Date (Category A & B)
12.00 Noon Tuesday, 28th June, 2022.
Application Closing Date (Category C / Lot A1 and A70)
12:00 Noon Tuesday, 31st May, 2022.
Opening of Bidding Documents
Technical Bid Documents for Category A and B will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12.00 Noon on Tuesday, 28th June, 2022 at the Board Room of Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority, Basin Road Ilorin, in the presence of a representatives from the Civil Society organization, Professional body and Anti-Corruption and Transparency Body, while the Financial Bids will be kept unopened. Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the address stated in 4.0 above, as the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. Access Login Details for bidders who wishes to join online will be communicated on the Authority's website on Monday, 27th June 2022.
Expression of Interest(EOI) for Category C and Prequalification Documents for Lot A1 and A70 shall be opened at 12.00 Noon on Tuesday, 31 May, 2022 at the Board Room of Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority, Basin Road Ilorin. Access Login Details for bidders who wishes to join online will be communicated on the Authority's website on Monday 30th May, 2022.
Collection of Tender Documents (Category A & B)
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) as from 12.00 Noon on Monday, 16 May, 2022 from the Procurement Unit, Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority, Basin Road Ilorin, Kwara State on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only per Lot, paid into the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority's Remita Account in any Commercial Bank. GIFMIS Code of the Authority, 1000111147 is required on the Remita Platform.
Submission of Tender Documents (Category A & B)
Prospective Bidders EXCEPT LOT A1 and LOT A70 are to submit bid documents for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the Technical and Financial Bids with softcopy (flash drive) of the Financial Bids only in MS Excel Format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as "Technical Bid" or "Financial Bid". Thereafter put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope clearly marked with the Name of the Project and the Lot Number and addressed to the:
Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority,
Basin Road Ilorin,
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the Bidder and should be deposited in the Tender Box at the address above, not later than the specified closing date.
Submission of Documents (Category C / Lot A1 and A70)
Interested Firms for Category C are to submit two (2) bound copies of Expression of Interest (Eol) documents separated by dividers and arranged as Indicated above while LOT A1 and LOT A70 are to submit their prequalification documents. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the name of the Project and Lot Number and addressed to the:
Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority,
Basin Road Ilorin,
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the Bidder and should be deposited in the Tender Box at the address above, not later than the specified closing date.
- Bids and Expression of Interest (Eol) must be in English Language and signed by an officer authorised by the Bidder:
- Bids and Expression of Interest (Eol) submitted after the deadline of submission would be returned unopened:
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots:
- Joint ventures for this procurement is Not accepted
- All pre-qualified Bidders in Category A and B will be notified at a later date, while only shortlisted bidders for Category C will be invited for collection of Request for Proposals (RFP)
- All cost will be borne by the Bidders as the Authority will not be held responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party (les) in connection with any response to this invitation
- Non-compliance with the conditions stated herein will lead to automatic disqualification of the bidder from the bidding process:
- For further enquiries and results of prequalification/shortlist, please visit the Authority's website http://www.lnrbda.gov.ng or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- This Invitation is published for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by this Authority to transact with any party for any of the Projects; nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the Authority.
- Attendees at the bid openings shall be required to wash hands, use hand sanitiser, wear mask and observe physical distancing. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording and invitation link will be sent to bidders who chooses to join the bid opening online;
- The Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority is not bound to pre-qualify/shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.